PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Teacher effectiveness: Agree

We are excited and a bit nervous with the amount of new teachers coming into this 2015-2016 school year.We are ready for new and of course traditional teaching styles, for the most optimum learning experiences for all of our children

St.Eugene School is a terrific Private Catholic school with exceptional teachers,curriculom,and new Principal Ms. Lauren Lewis.She brings an exceptional quality to the school, with many new fresh ideas that will benefit all of our children.It also has wonderful Catholic values being taught every day that you don't get in public schools. I believe these are important teachings that are lacking today in some children.We chose this school for all of our children and look forward to the brightest and most successful year of all!! Very Happy Parent

I love St. Eugene's, its like a family and everyone is welcoming. The principal (Mr. V) knows every child's name and is hands on. I highly recommend this school!

I feel an obligation to state that the principal that the previous reviews have commented on, is no longer with the school. Her replacement, mr. Viteritti, has been wonderful so far. This is my first year at st. Eugene's and my only (negative) comment would be one that specifically refers to the old principal. That said, we are looking ahead to a bright ,future at st. Eugene's!

School principal sets the tone for racism, judgemental and bias to the underprivileged...Farther CVilla is an excellent addition to this school if not for him I would have pulled my children out a long time ago...I am a single mom and worked very hard to put my 2 daughters through catholic school...The principal at this school is judgemental mean and lacks class...If she feels you are below her ..she will try to talk to you like you don't really matter...I was at a point to wher I was going to meet her afterschool and let her see what an overworked underpaid mom from the bronx would do ti her...But my girls graduated went to a great high school and go to top notch colleges on scholarships no thanks to St. Eugenes

I am a graduate of St. Eugene's and began sending my children there but recently took them out of the school because the principal lacks decorum, respect and tack. Sister Raymond would be disappointed to see what this horrible woman has turned St. Eugene's into.

The school would be so much better is the principal were not who she is. I am deeply saddened to see that the leader of a Catholic institution is so lacking in Christian morals and values as this woman. She is ignorant and obnoxious to say the least. If you want the principal of your child's school to be an example for your children I would not recommend you send your child here.

I am a student at SES. The school's education is outstanding. When I speak to other children from different schools I can tell that they aren't getting as good of an education. The students are nice but the bad thing is the principal and teachers. The principal is just outright mean. Some days she just seems like she goes out of her way to yell at people. Most of the teachers are mean but they at least have a semi-good reason , but yet again the principal just ruins the school. She makes you feel like you are evil and have an evil plan about something when some unexpected thing happens. She also blows things out of proportion WAY too much. It is a good education but that is it. Many say that the principal tries to have well disciplined students but it seems she takes her anger out on us.

A great school, I've been sending my daughter to this school since she was in Kindergaten uptil now in the 7th grade.

You are so wrong, All our parents work including the parents who volunteer their time, we have many evening events you can come to and really meet with the other parents, you'll find that they are welcoming, we all enjoy meeting new people.

Last modified St Eugene School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8