PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

I attended St. Paul the Apostle from 1978-1986. I learned how to read using phonics and SRA progression cards; mathematics through step by step long division and multiplication; and prayers and spelling through rote memorization. Every year each child had to bring in something for the poor at Thanksgiving as there was a collection for those who were less fortunate. I made friendships for life and had a wonderful childhood thanks to this school.

I have a daughter at this school since 2006 and she is growing up to be a well rounded young lady. She is respectful and excels academically. I have nothing bad to say about the school, teachers, nor the Principal. It is worth every penny! My daughter feels right at home at St. Paul School and so do I. All the children are treated equally and each class is like a family. I would refer this school to everyone. Thank you St. Paul's for all you do!

My sons started in St Paul's this year. I cannot say enough great things about the school. It really feels like family. You will not find any bullying in St. Paul's as it just wouldn't be tolerated. My biggest regret is I didn't pull my sons out of Y.M.A sooner as it like 2 different worlds, and the caring and compassion that is taught daily as well as academics is priceless.

I graduated from this school almost 10 years ago and attended from p-k all the way through 8th grade and I have to say that it was the worst experience of my life. It is EXTREMELY cliquy and no matter how left out a student becomes the teachers don't pay any mind to it. The principal is horrible and shows extreme favoritism. Because you're with the same group of kids for 8+ years it makes it very easy for certain students to be picked on an bullied. If there is a group of bad seeds in the class /everyone/ gets punished, not just the troublemakers. It saddens me that my childhood is full of such horrible memories caused this school, its students, and its staff. Speaking of the staff, they have no idea what they're doing. If you want your kids to be taught by subpar teachers who barely now what they're doing then send them here. The 8th grade teacher is the worse. She taught me absolutely nothing and barely prepared me for my transition to high school. Take it from someone who was on the inside, DO NOT SEND YOU KIDS HERE. I know I won't.

This is our second year at this school ,and I had not planned to go there ,but couldn't get the public school I wanted...I'm soo delighted with it...no one gets treated different,the principal is very professional yet compassionate and always has time to listen to your concerns.they have a high standard in all areas which I love and tolerate no bullying.i feel my son is growing up to be a lovely boy ,also the parents have made us feel soo welcome...I would highly reccomend St. Paul's to anyone ,my daughter is starting now,I would not even consider any other school...well done mrs mallardi and her fun professional loving staff!!!!

Great School! Great teachers, principal and staff! I'm delighted we choose this school for our daughter!

One of the best kept secrets in Yonkers. Excellent and outstanding school. Faculty and other parents are one big loving family who help all students with love and affection for their future lives.Wide and diverse in offerings including computer,Spanish,music and living. Assistance for high school selections and the evidence of those having scholarships and acceptance into premier schools - both high school and college prove evident of the strong foundation instilled in the children.

I am a former student of the school. St. Paul's isnt perfect, but no school is. Yes, there were times where I was counting the days until graduation but looking back on it, I am very glad that I went to SPS for 10 years. Overall, you will get a great education at SPS and it will prepare you for high school very well.

My son did not like the school. The Principal was annoying and favor those students that volunteer. I would not recommend this school.

A couple of years ago I went to St. Pauls. when my other school closed. I hated it . I felt left out, the children were very clicky. The principle favored some students, parents and teachers. The teachers also favored some students and parents. I am glad I am in another school now where the children make me feel welcome as a new student. Do not put your child in this school. I mean it!

Last modified St Paul The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8