PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Discipline, good education , respect and critical thinking are some of the wonderful qualities Oakview offers. The teachers are amongst the most dedicated and they will give all they have to make sure kids achieve. This is a no nonsense school and academics comes first. Extremely affordable. The principal is amongst the most most committed I have ever seen. love this place

Amazing school!! The teachers really challenge their students. This is my children's second year there and they are doing phenomenal. I love the teachers and the principal. My children are catholic, not seven day Adventist but I'm extremely happy that I decided to place them in this school. I have witnessed their growth academically and I am beyond impressed.

this is the best school i have ever been to . they push us so hard to get the best out of us. the teachers are friendly and are always willing to work with us and are very supportive. they do their job well. the students are well behaved and know what they are supposed to do. the principal is very kind and has a good heart like everyone there. it is a good school and i recommend it to every parnt who is willing to see their child succeed.

Children are our greatest assets. The investment we make today yields our future's return. Oakview Preparatory School of SDA makes me feel confident that I, my child and all those she will come in contact with will benefit from the investment made. The quality staff and administration produces a quality product - the students. Students are nurtured and challenged to excel in a safe, caring and progressive environment. There is a positive balance of fun, learning and spiritual development. Respect among and between both student and faculty is fostered and I highly recommend the school for its academic, cultural, social, physical and spiritual integrity. The tuition is also economical. The gains last a lifetime. I wish I knew about the school earlier.

I went to this school in 5th grade and it was awesome. I had to move to North Carolina so I had to stop attending there. To this day that is the best school I have ever went to, and I have not stayed at one school for more than 2 years. I am in 9th grade now, but I would like to thank Mr. Agard, and Ms. Elanko and the rest to the teachers there for teaching me. It is the best school and I really recommed that you send your child there. Also if Coach Tate is still their; make the team work like you worked us. (We won back to back state titles, I dont know what happened when I left)

Oakview is a very good school the teachers are excellent. The teachers are professional trained. I love their level of discipline. My daughter is learning. I love the music department such as instruments and children performs on the choir. They have a good gym and my daughter is involved. I love this school. Mrs Anderson, Leslie and Mrs Laurencin are very good teachers. Mr Iubert a wonderful principal.

this schools is pure excellence alhough it is very acedemically challenging

Last modified Oakview Prep School Of Sda is a Private school that serves grades PK-8