Posted September 21, 2009

Posted January 06, 2009

Posted July 31, 2008
Kind, compassionate teachers who go the extra mile to provide for their students. Exemplary character that is constantly demonstrated and reinforced in the student body.

Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park 0

Posted May 26, 2008
4 of our 7 children have attended Stein Yeshiva. It provides a wonderful, friendly, warm and supportive environment for children to learn yiddishkeit and general studies. Our 4 year old will be starting kindergarten in September 2008. We love Stein Yeshiva!

Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park 0

Posted February 11, 2008
I have been teaching 3 years in the pre-school. The long arduous trip in from Monsey is more than worth my while. Each day I teach at Stein is a thrill for me. The curriculum is very visual with many home-made big books and parasha models. Music is a daily part of the curriculum. A special 'music man' comes in addition to each early childhood ed. class. Monthly dance lessons have become part of our routine. Frequent outings and trips add to our program. The fabulous enthusiastic devoted and caring staff make Stein so unique. I feel honored and priveleged to be part of a great team.

Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park 1

Posted January 04, 2008

Posted November 14, 2006
This is the warmest school I have ever seen. Children are treated like family and truly enjoy going to school. My first grader loves homework and is stimulated by her teaches who are wonderful and kind and caring. The classes are very small and children get a lot of attention. We absolutely love Stein Yeshiva and the kindergarden, pre-k and nursery are marvelous. The children are called jewels and are certainly treated that way. The school is very responsive to individual needs.

Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park
287 Central Park Avenue, Yonkers, NY  10704
Last modified Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Stein Yeshiva Of Lincoln Park Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top