Yonkers, NY

Posted May 20, 2013
great school , I have 2 of my kids at cedar place school and they are doing good...

Posted June 11, 2006
clean, new school building with a dedicated professional staff.

Posted August 16, 2005
this school is one of the greatest in the city, my child went from D average to B average, the teachers, as well as the administration make the parents and children feel at home everyone is known on a first name basis. i recommend this shool to everyone.

Posted July 06, 2005
My son has attended Cedar Place Elementary School since kindergarden, and I'm extremely satisfied with the school. Cedar Place provides a safe and healthy learning environment. It is the kind of elementary school that builds a rock-solid foundation for middle school, and later high school. I feel that Cedar Place has really prepared my son for the near future.

Posted April 16, 2004
Im not a parent Im a student that use to go to this school.The Teachers were great and the School was great.I love and miss this school very much.

Posted February 23, 2004
Cedar Place is a wonderful school with a fabulous principal. Teachers are well prepared and the model of a Professional Development School is apparent in their teacher training and their teacher preparedness. My child is shining at Cedar Place!

Cedar Place Elementary School
20 Cedar Place, Yonkers, NY  10705
Last modified Cedar Place Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cedar Place Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top