Ungraded|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter has started with the seed when she was 2 in the toddler program and has been there 7mths. She loves it. Potty training was a plus. The faculty and other staff are amazing. My daughter loves going there. There options are great for scheduling full or half days. food options are healthy, early drop off is great for early workers, little to no snow closures. Love this school

As a parent I am very please, and at ease to have my son attending the Seed. The staff is amazing at what they do and the children are all well taken care of. After a long day of work away from my son, it makes me very happy and pleased to hear from him every day that school is awesome! Thank you all for your excellent dedication to teach and care for my son and all the other children at the Seed. M. Ksiazek

After having had a child at The Seed for the last 5+ years, I can honestly say that no other school in its category compares. Both of my children have been through the program (including the full-day kindergarten) and loved every day while learning. This school's teachers are incredibly nurturing, experienced, and compassionate. They are so attentive and my children have always felt special in their care. I always felt confident about The Seed's high standards for hiring teachers as well. The staff turnover is incredibly low and this is no surprise as I have consistently observed how respectfully the staff is treated. A hot, nutritious lunch and snacks are served daily. The Seed also offers a wonderful summer camp program which facilitates the child's adjustment to their Fall classroom while providing so much fun with different daily activities. At the kindergarten level, the full day cost compared to the public school with aftercare is actually lower. There are no snow closings and a monthly Parents Night is offered on Fridays. I will be forever grateful to The Seed for giving my children such a great start in life!

My son has been at The Seed since last summer and we couldn't be happier with our choice! We chose The Seed for so many reasons, the main one being the extremely high quality care and concern for each child. Throughout our extensive search for a preschool in Westchester, we consistently heard rave reviews about The Seed. In addition to the high quality of care, we chose the The Seed because the school hires top teachers, mostly with graduate school level education, there is an extremely low rate staff turnover, the meals are all nutritious as well as kid-friendly, the program is extremely solid and stimulating, is NAEYC certified, has no snow days, is reasonably priced, parents are always welcomed, directors and teachers are so approachable and accessible, and last but not least my son loves it!! We look forward to enrolling our younger son next year!

From the first day that I dropped my son off, he never shed a tear, neither have I. He has so much fun and can't stop talking about the science experiments. Somedays he asks me to leave him longer! The staff are loving and knowledgeable about child development. His day is filled with motivating activities, positive play experiences and nutritious food in a safe, clean, and organized environment. We also enjoy the added benefit of Parent's Night Out !!

After seeing many schools in our area, I found 'The Seed' to be the best. It provides a great nurturing environment for a child. The teachers are so kind and loving that you feel fortunate to have found it.

We are very pleased with The Seed. They have provided our child with a caring and nuturing environment.

The Seed has been an absolutely wonderful environment for our daughter to learn and gain confidence in a very individualized way. We couldn't be happier with our choice!

An excellent learning and nurturing environment! Children truly do blossom @ The Seed! A++

A wonderful school! After I visited close to 10 schools in the area, the minute I walked into the Seed I knew this was the place for our daughter. The school was spotless and the children seemed very happy. All the teachers have a very high level of education and are incredibly nurturing and caring, well beyond their duties. The fact that my daughter never wants to leave when I come to pick her up is a wonderful sign. The Seed also provides very nutritious, homemade meals for the children which is great. I love the fact that my daughter utilizes the whole 'house' during her day at school instead of being stuck in one classroom all day. Children rotate through different stations as they learn art, movement, language, etc. The Seed has been in operation since 1980 which makes me feel they are a solid, trustworthy school.

Last modified The Seed Day Care Center is a Private school