By GreatSchools Staff
- January 16, 2010 from 10:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. at the Shops of Grand Avenue (275 W. Wisconsin Ave.). Representatives and students from many Milwaukee high schools - public and private - will be at the Milwaukee High School Fair in the Shops of Grand Avenue to tell you about the programs they have to offer. Discover the school that best fits your family's interests, capabilities and needs. For more information, please call (414) 297-9715, or email Milwaukee@greatschools.org.
At the Fair, you can:
- Get your FREE copy of the Milwaukee School Chooser - packed with information on schools throughout the city.
- Discover helpful Web sites and resources.
- Sign up for FREE GreatSchools newsletters.
- Become part of an on-line community to get and give advice about education topics.
- Begin your high school enrollment right away.
To learn more about choosing a school or receive help using Milwaukee School Chooser or GreatSchools.org, please call 414-477-3540 or email Milwaukee@greatschools.org.
Three-choice enrollment begins January 7, 2008 and ends January 25, 2008. The three-choice enrollment form is available at all MPS schools and in Student Services at MPS Central Office (5225 W. Vliet Street). For more information, contact MPS Student Services at 475-8448.
The Chapter 220 enrollment period runs from January 7-25, 2008. Applications can be obtained at MPS Central Services, 5225 W. Vliet St., Room 133. Suburban residents must apply at their district office. For information on the suburban districts transportation regions, call (414) 475-8298 or (414) 475-8273.
The open-enrollment period for Milwaukee students seeking placement in suburban schools or suburban students seeking placement in MPS runs from February 4-22, 2008. You begin the process by contacting the school district in which you are interested. For more information, call (414) 475-8353.
Enrollment processes and timelines for Milwaukee's 18 independent charter schools (those authorized by the City of Milwaukee and the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee) vary by school. In order to enroll, contact the school directly to find out timelines and pick up an application. For more information, contact Margaret McMurray at 1-888-245-2732, ext.5.
Enrollment processes and timelines for Milwaukee's private schools vary by school. In order to enroll, contact the school directly to find out timelines and pick up an application.
Private schools that participate in the MPCP have enrollment periods between the 1-21 of each month; individual schools decide which months they are enrolling, so contact the school directly to enroll.
Sign up for our free newsletter and we'll send you
more just like it every week.
Thank you! You will begin to receive newsletters from us shortly.
Thanks for verifying your updated email address.
Oops! That email verification link has expired. Please click the button below to receive a new one.
Create an account to submit your answers.
Sign in with an existing GreatSchools account or using Facebook:
Your review has been posted to GreatSchools.
Share with friends! Post your opinion of on Facebook.
Welcome to GreatSchools!
Thanks! We just sent you an email – please click on the link in the email to post your answers.
Get timely updates for , including performance data and recently posted user reviews.