Shady Grove Elementary 5

Posted May 16, 2010
Shady Grove Has a fabulous physical education program with a variety of activities available. The school has a friendly environment, with caring teachers and staff. By far, Shady Grove is the best school in Davie county.

Posted May 14, 2010
Shady Grove has the best Exceptional Childrens' program in this area of North Carolina!

Posted May 14, 2010
all 3 of my children have attended SGE & i thinkthe teachers really care about our children. They have gone above and beyond to help with readng difficulties, even offering their personal time. they are a loving group of people who really care about the students and community!

Posted May 14, 2010
Awesome teachers, very willing volunteers and my children have learned so much. I have a kindergardener that knows how to read so well now that she started the big K

Posted May 13, 2010
We move to Advance and took our son out of a Christain school and put him in Shady Grove, not nowing how this would work we watched and listen and have been very, very please with this school! We have no regrets!

Posted May 13, 2010
We moved to NC from the West Coast. Moving to any new place is always hard but when you have a child that is going to be attending Elementary school I think it just adds that much more pressure to a parent. We are so very thankful that we have found such a GREAT school for our son. We love the atmosphere, the parent involvement, the staff, and to top it off my son LOVES his teacher's and is truly happy here. Thank you to Shady Grove for making the move a smooth transition!!! We love it here!!

Posted May 13, 2010
My family is truly fortunate to have moved to an area with such a GREAT!!! Elementary School and STAFF, they have been wonderful with our son Matthew, his grades and the school's test scores prove it!! Thank You Shady Grove Elementary!!!!

Posted May 13, 2010
The teachers and staff are enthusiastic, energetic, and encouraging. My family has been involved in several other elementary schools (in other states) and Shady Grove stands head and shoulders above the others. My child is happy and successful here.

Posted May 13, 2010
The school has excellent staff and parents who work together to obtain the best education for our children

Posted May 13, 2010
Child with serious illness got so much support from teachers and staff it could not have been more appreciated.

Shady Grove Elementary
3179 Cornatzer Road, Advance, NC  27006
Last modified Shady Grove Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Shady Grove Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.