Andrews Elementary 1

Posted December 05, 2013
I attended AES when I was a child. I am now a Freshman in college. Throughout my childhood memories, I always remember how awful it was here. The teachers and staff were nothing more than incompetent when it came to childrens' medical needs, as well as their overall safety. I surely pray that this school has changed. I would absolutely NEVER consider letting any child of mine attend this institution. I would suggest relocating from Andrews, NC at all costs. If your child attends Andrews Elementary and Middle schools, I can guarantee you, your child will be taking heavy narcotics by the time he/she reaches Andrews High School.

Andrews Elementary 0

Posted July 15, 2009
I really love this school- my child has done so well-

Andrews Elementary 3

Posted December 31, 2008

Andrews Elementary
Andrews Road, Andrews, NC  28901
Last modified Andrews Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Andrews Elementary Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.