Apex Middle 3

Posted June 01, 2014
I attend apex middle school and what the other people said about the administers were true, they don't really do anything about the bullying, but they're big on not bullying and making it seem like they care about the bullying but they don't.. which i know that's confusing but that's what they do. half of the bullying is because of the drama, which is why the administers probably don't like to get involve but they should. if you come to the school that's all it's about. the school is a very clean school.. the students on the other hand are disrespect and bad influences. they are really big on safety for sure. so if you want a dramatic safety school, apex middle is for you.

Posted April 30, 2014
I currently go to this school and I honestly hate it and don't want to come next year. I am in 7th grade and came in the 2nd semester. When I first met my first teachers it was okay the classes were much more behaved than in my old school (Ligon) but when I went to my science class it was horrible there were was very few respect to the teacher but in general the teacher was horrible. As we came to 4th quarter she exposed one of the girls grades that I am friends with. She believed that the girl needed some public embarrassment because her science grade was so low. I have been bullied as well by a boy there. I went and told the 7th grade AP and he honestly didn't do anything about it, even one of the girls who witnessed it and was in it with me told him and he just ignored it. I hate it so much and hate going there every single day!!! I don't recommend this school it is a joke!

Posted February 15, 2014
I attended Apex middle last year, for my 8th grade year. And I can honestly say that it was the WORST month of my life. I was taken out of school because I was being bullied so badly, the administration did nothing to help me, even when a friend (who witnessed it) went to the office with me to get help, the lady we spoke with told us to write down our stories, where they were probably just thrown away. Nothing was ever done about it, and I'm sure the girl who bullied me is still walking the halls laughing. The teachers were a joke, they taught just enough to have you ready for the test, and 85% of my math class was failing. I would NOT recomend this school to ANYONE. Not even my worst enemy, this was the WORST experience I have ever had at a school

Posted January 21, 2014
This school is full of misery the students are extremely reckless and immature this school seems like a factory with a bunch of workers. This school is broken the teachers and administrators are like hired babysitters this school has lost its morals. This school is also like a daycare with pointless education but some useful education but the point is people need to realize that this school system is going to break. This school is a overpopulated factory with brain dead students I am the only student with knowledge don't go to this broken school please you'll save your self alot Of stress.

Apex Middle 5

Posted December 12, 2013
I went to this school last year and I must say it was the best school year I've ever had. I LOVED it. So fun.

Posted September 22, 2013
I went to this school all three years and it was the worst place ever. This was the most stressful environment I have ever been in and to add to that there was a new principal every year. There was absolutely no authority and every day there were fight in the locker rooms. I played a year of lacrosse for the school and the warm up was all out fights! What kind of school supports that? Just because of the amount of stress and bad memories from this one school, I hate having to even drive by it or through that part of apex as a matter of fact. This is the worst school ever.

Apex Middle 4

Posted June 25, 2012
This used to be an excellent school with good teachers and principals when I was here as a student from 2003-2005 when there was not a whole lot of students coming here. After I left the school in 2005, the school started to become overcrowd with students time after time when the population of Apex was growing. I would like to thank all the teachers and staff that are still here and those that used to be here. I like to thank them very much for helping me accomplish for what I am today.

Posted May 30, 2012
Student discipline is a joke! No leadership from the administration. Kids have no respect. Fear of getting in trouble, nonexistant. Students throw books across room, hit high dollar smart boards and nothing is done! Clean house! Either new leadership or start expelling students.

Posted March 07, 2012
Teachers require students to pass test and retain information gained from work sheets students completed on their own vice retention of information studied from proper adequate notes imparted by the teachers. Educators? Naw... Highly paid baby sitters.

Apex Middle 2

Posted May 28, 2011
A handful of good teachers and administrators... I really think most of them try.... but with the education system so broken as a whole... they just don't have all of the tools in the box. Teachers running out of copies? Every other Friday ipod day in Pre-Algebra? No text books? only class sets? There is no continuity... no communication between teachers/parents until the problem snowballs ... Complaints to admin.. fall on deaf ears. Principals/VP's just defend the teachers... it is useless to raise a concern. Been there done that.. ZERO results. Blackboard & SPAN is a complete cat and mouse game... its there its not there, its up its down... teachers leave permenantly in the middle of a quarter without warning. Classes are overcrowded... I could write a book. Yes there are students who thrive in environments like this, self learners. Then there are those who do not. They just get promoted through..... no work comes home... you have no idea what the students are even working on or learning. No opportunity to assist with anything, "in class projects" you never see... pathetic... we are heading to a charter HS... I pray we get in.. one more year... we dread.

Apex Middle
400 East Moore Street, Apex, NC  27502
Last modified Apex Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Apex Middle Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 16 reviews.