Posted November 15, 2013
MIDDLE, CREEK is amazing! I have 2 students who really enjoy going to school, both for the academic as well as the extra curricular activities. In addition to the school being a STEM school they also have 2 academy programs, digital media and sustainable energy. They have engaged and dedicated teachers who are very supportive. They have a wide variety of extracurricular and sports activities including but not limited to: Student Government,Theater, Future Service Members of America, Sports Block, video gaming, and the creek crazies! Mr Martin has been principal for a little over a year and although some people have spoken about Mr Martin being different than the past principal we have found him to be nothing but very dedicated to the students as well and does an excellent job. We highly recommend Middle Creek High School and feel it to be truly a blessing to our students! they are creating great lifetime memories on a daily basis! Check out our website or come by during one of our events or shows to see our Mustang pride in action!

Middle Creek High 4

Posted April 27, 2010
I have a daughter that is a sophomore at Middle Creek who enjoys her days there. She feels safe, included, respected by students and faculty, challenged and exposed to opportunity. I feel welcomed whenever I am there...be it to drop off something, to volunteer or to attend an event. This school has a naturally positive environment. I like Mr. Williams style of leadership...he is always present but not always front and center. The only thing that keeps this school from being excellent, in my opinion, is the limited elective course offerings. Otherwise, this school is great, great high school.

Posted November 23, 2009
Great teachers, school spirit, and honors courses.

Posted July 31, 2009
My daughter is starting her third year at MCHS. She has really enjoyed her classes. She is really impressed with her teachers and loves the student/teacher interaction. She is doing great! There are plenty of after-school activities to choose from which gives her a chance to interact with teachers and other students outside the classroom.

Posted April 30, 2009
I am a parent of a 10th grader who transferred to Middle Creek High from another state. She loves the block schedule. Her honors and AP courses are great for her, although not as challenging as I would like. She has met a lot of new friends and is very happy with the school.

Posted April 16, 2009
Middle Creek High School is a wonderful school, in one of Apex best neighborhoods. The faculty is ALWAYS helpful and pushes us to do the best we can. But the best part of the school are the students, I have rarely encoutered any rude or violent kids their. We have such a variety of students and for the most part we all good along with each other. We have a strong team spirit and are very sports worthy. Go MUSTANGS! (A fellow Sophomore Class of '011)

Posted October 22, 2008
i graduated from middle creek high school a few years ago, and it is a wonderful school. my younger sister now attends middle creek high school and loves it as well. mr williams and his entire staff runs the school very well...its great...i was honestly heart broken when i was told that i was being transfered from garner to middle creek high but by the time i graduated i loved it.

Posted August 28, 2008

Posted July 29, 2008
The guidance staff at Middle Creek High school is superb. I call frequenlty to get transcripts for my daughters college and schlarships the records office is always so pleasant to deal with (compared to my sons old school which was the total opposite). The teachers truly care about my daughter and she has a great group of friends she has meet at school. Highly reccomend this school.

Middle Creek High 1

Posted July 12, 2008
Teachers do not seem to care. Even honors classes seem to be lacking on a major level. Teachers seem lost and confused with the excess amount of time in one class period (90 minutes, which in my opinion is to long). After attending the school for 3 full weeks I had never seen the principle (this was also in the middle of the year). I was a new student from Long Island, NY that transferred mid-year and the school refused to accept my credits, my parents had no choice but to send me back to NY so I could finish my schools year. This schools I believe is at a lower level than unsatisfactory.

Middle Creek High
123 Middle Creek Park Avenue, Apex, NC  27539
Last modified Middle Creek High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Middle Creek High Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 20 reviews.