Posted July 06, 2010
I have a 6 yr old that attends Waccamaw as well as several nieces and I really have nothing bad to say about the school other than its age is starting to show. Other than that the staff is excellent and my child is growing rapidly in a positive manner.

Posted March 10, 2009

Waccamaw Elementary 1

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted December 02, 2008

Waccamaw Elementary 0

Posted November 10, 2007
Like the school, not a fan of the fundraising. As a parent, I dont feel welcomed in becoming a member of the pto. The forms I filled out in the beginging of the year, I never received a response nor an invite to join the pto. I feel that the school could be more organized and informative on certain situations... ie. dropping off and picking up.

Posted September 28, 2007
I am a mother of 3. All 3 go to Waccamaw. This school has along history with my family. I was the only generation not to go to school here. It is the best school for children to learn and grow at. They have understanding and hard working teacher. And, for that they should be noticed.

Waccamaw Elementary 4

Posted May 17, 2005

Posted March 16, 2005
As a parent of two students I love the way my children are being education. This school has went out of their way to help my children get the eductoin they need for high school. Great stuff and I could never say thank-you to much for all the help the stuff and student body have giving my children and mysefl. So a big thank you all; keep up the great work. Love you all!!!!

Posted October 31, 2004
- a staff
A great place! Students and staff are proud to say they are from Waccamaw. I am a former student, parent of students, and now employee of Waccamaw School. We are not just an 'elementary school' It is the only K-8 school in Brunswick County. Most recently rated as one of 28 top schools in the state as the best place to work.

Posted March 30, 2004
Waccamaw has provided a safe, disciplined and nurturing learning enviroment over the past 11 years for our children.

Waccamaw Elementary
5901 Waccamaw School Road Northwest, Ash, NC  28420
Last modified Waccamaw Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Waccamaw Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top