Asheville Middle 0

Posted August 22, 2009

Posted May 14, 2009
I have found AMS to be great. I have had a few issues and they have been handled swiftly and professionally. Like another review said, 'No school is perfect' but AMS is pretty close. I have talked to other parents with children in other middle schools and I think I chose the better school.

Posted February 11, 2008

Asheville Middle 4

Posted February 09, 2008
I love AMS! It is the best school i have gone to so far. The teachers are fun and comunicate with us students very well.

Asheville Middle 4

Posted November 29, 2006
I have a child currently at AMS and one who finished there last year and it has served them both well. I have found the faculty and administration, with few exceptions, to be caring and professional whenever I have approached them. The administration runs a very orderly and safe school environment. No school is going to be perfect all the time for every child, but this school works well for most students.

Asheville Middle 1

Posted May 04, 2006
Please do not send your child to this middle school. The teachers are incompetent. The students are out of control. The quality of teaching is very poor.

Posted March 11, 2005

Posted April 30, 2004

Asheville Middle 1

Posted February 23, 2004
It seems like we hired the teachers no one else wanted. The teachers have very poor attitudes.

Asheville Middle
197 South French Broad Avenue, Asheville, NC  28801
Last modified Asheville Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Asheville Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.