Bad
Good

This school is great my daughter is making lots of friends and the teachers are super caring.

I have found AMS to be great. I have had a few issues and they have been handled swiftly and professionally. Like another review said, 'No school is perfect' but AMS is pretty close. I have talked to other parents with children in other middle schools and I think I chose the better school.

I love AMS! It is the best school i have gone to so far. The teachers are fun and comunicate with us students very well.

I have a child currently at AMS and one who finished there last year and it has served them both well. I have found the faculty and administration, with few exceptions, to be caring and professional whenever I have approached them. The administration runs a very orderly and safe school environment. No school is going to be perfect all the time for every child, but this school works well for most students.

Last modified Asheville Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.