K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted May 18, 2009
My husband and I have custody of our niece and enrolled her at NACS in the fall of 2006. She came from a public school with basically no friends and kids who made fun of her. She sat on my husband's lap at age 11 and asked him why kids didn't like her. At North Asheville Christian School she was accepted by the other students from the first day. She now has many friends and participates in activities with them outside of school. She is loved by her teachers and boldly shares her faith in Christ. If you are looking for a school where your child will be loved, this is the one for you. Submitted by Kathy Lutehr, a parent

Posted June 23, 2006
My grandson has attended 2 Christian schools in Asheville prior to coming to NACS and my (grown) children attended Christian schools. This is the BEST Christian school I've ever seen! There is a balance of academics and attention to the spiritual needs of the children. As far as I'm concerned, he will graduate from NACS. We are behind the school 150%! By the way, our family isn't part of the church that started the school or of the same denomination...but we LOVE the staff of NACS and thank God for them daily! You won't find a better school in Asheville.

Posted May 30, 2006
My children have been at this school for 3 years. It has been such a blessing to me! The staff and academics are great. I love having uniforms with 3 girls. The cost is minimal compared to regular clothes and picking outfits in the morning is a breeze. No worrying about whose clothes look better. Most of all--Christ is exalted at this school above all else. I am encouraged daily by teacher notes, lessons,songs my children come home singing, prayer groups,ect. I will always be grateful for this school!

Posted May 22, 2006
My son went to kindergarten this year and it was the most unbelivable blessing we have experienced. They love your child and help them to love to learn... The love Jesus above all and His love is poured out through them. I highly recommend this school. All the staff are genuine and caring. It's awesome awesome awesome!

Posted October 14, 2005
Our children have been so blessed to be at North Asheville Christian School. The Computer Technology Lab is incredible. The children are so loved. The teachers and staff have a passion for educating and teaching our children about Jesus.

North Asheville Christian School
20 Reynolds Mountain Boulevard, Asheville, NC  28804
Last modified North Asheville Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12
North Asheville Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top