A C Reynolds Middle 4

Posted August 25, 2012
I have two kids at Reynolds, and they love the school, the teachers, and the classes (I asked them!). While I was dealing with an extended illness, the teachers were stellar in keeping the kids on track and the family in the loop. The teachers have high expectations, but are very accessible, and provide the students with many tools for success. There is zero tolerance for bullying. The middle school is beside the high school, and they work well together. There is a strong emphasis on college prep. The athletic and music programs are also great. The new principal (2012-13) seems a good fit. I highly recommend AC Reynolds Middle School.

A C Reynolds Middle 1

Posted July 18, 2011
Im a student at this school and all they worrie about is the disciplain.. you cant look, talk, sneeze, cough.. or do anything at this school without getting a note sent home or a school wide or even ISS.. i would NOT reccomend this school for anyone.

A C Reynolds Middle 1

Posted October 21, 2010
This school is run like a boot camp. Their main focus is on discipline rather than teaching. The principal does not listen to what the parents have to say, or his students. This school zaps the motivation to want to learn with its heavy focus on over-discipline. Thus, creating a very negative environment. Pick another school with a more evolved principal.

Posted August 24, 2009

Posted July 21, 2009

A C Reynolds Middle 0

Posted March 27, 2008
I am very pleased with AC Reynolds MS. My son is attending school there. He is living with grandparents while going to school there. The principal and teachers are quick to answer any questions I have about my son education. They also let me know what is needed. I ave very pleased

Posted January 04, 2008

A C Reynolds Middle
2 Rocket Drive, Asheville, NC  28803
Last modified A C Reynolds Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
A C Reynolds Middle Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.