Emma Elementary 1

Posted February 19, 2014
HORRIBLE SCHOOL! Serious lack of common sense with faculty at this school. No communication with parents. The principle and assistant principle are both below par. Do yourself and your children a favor and find a decent school.

Posted January 04, 2010

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted February 12, 2009
All three of my children and all three of my grandchildren have attended/ or attend Emma. My youngest grandson is in the 5th grade, Ms Miller's class, and Emma by far is the best school in the area. Thank you Teachers of Emma for all you have done for my children. You are the best!!!!

Emma Elementary 0

Posted February 28, 2008

Emma Elementary 4

Posted May 16, 2006

Posted March 10, 2005
Over a 20 year period, having my children attend Emma School, many foster children and now my grandchildren, I think Emma is the greatest. I have watched it grow over the years to become even better. Thank god for the wonderful teachers, the academic programs and extracurricular activities the school offers. I only wish they still had a head start program available. The cuts that our president made have hurt many children by taking this away from Emma School. The head start program and teachers were top notch and we need head start to return. There is a lot of pride in this school and it shows the second you enter the door.

Contact Information

37 Brickyard Road
Asheville, NC 28806

School website

Emma Elementary
37 Brickyard Road, Asheville, NC  28806
Last modified Emma Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Emma Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.