Posted May 07, 2014
As a student at New City, I have seen that this school is a wonderful chance for your child to grow and become enraptured in the work of God. - 5th grader

Posted February 22, 2014
It was very important to us that our son, starting kindergarten had a family orientated, bible based schooling. The school as a whole made the transition into kindergarten easy for him and us as parents. Each child is treated as an individual, they are taught to care for each other as well as manners and etiquette. The curriculum is innovative, structured and fun for the students. We feel extremely blessed to have our son taught by the wonderful teachers and staff at New City!

New City Christian School 0

Posted August 05, 2009
My son started New City his kindergarden year and will be returning for 1st grade. The staff and administrators are the most loving caring people I have ever met. My son's level of excitement about learning excites me daily. This summer has been a wonder with reading all the Mrs. Cathey books. We have explored his creative daily. Thank you New City and Tabernacle Missionary Baptist!

Posted January 16, 2009
Can't say enough good about New City! Our daughter is learning a lot and loving every minute of it. Better than we could have imagined in every way.

Posted January 14, 2009
We visited 8 kindergartens before deciding on New City for our daughter. This decision was huge for us and we are thrilled with New City. Our daughter comes home joyful, full of knew knowledge, and eager to return the next day. The academics have exceeded our expectations and we feel like we have found a hidden gem in Asheville.

Posted January 12, 2009
My daughter is in kindergarden at New City and we love it. The academic program is excellent - creativity mixed with structure and lots of songs/memorization which my daughter loves. The diversity of the student population is a blessing, and the staff at New City loves what they do and it shows.

New City Christian School
216 Shelburne Road Asheville, Asheville, NC  28806
Last modified New City Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-6
New City Christian School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.