Ayden Elementary School 1

Posted December 10, 2012
Absolutely worst school ever! I cant wait to get my special needs child out of this school. My child was being bullied on bus and nothing was done. Hopefully my child wont fail because of how bad the year has been.

Ayden Elementary School 1

Posted April 26, 2011
I have two children at this school and wish they had never stepped foot in it. They both have been threatened with bodily harm, been pushed, hit, teased and every other bully thing that could be done. The principal nor assistant principal seem to care about the issue and nothing has been done to discipline the problem students. Just today, I went to have lunch with one of my children and found that the school was giving the students expired milk. The teachers that my children have are great, that is the only positive. One parent told me her autistic child was lost by the faculty there 6 times. She has since removed her child from this school. I don't blame her, I will be taking my children out of it too. This school not only lacks leadership, they also lack good test scores. This school repeatedly doesn't make AYP. They get more government money if they don't, yet no improvements in education are made. I hate that my children have had this experience and hope that the parents of all the other students realize the inadequacies in this school.

Ayden Elementary School 5

Posted March 11, 2009
My daughter is in kindergarden and my second daughter is already to be there next year. I love the school. The teachers and staff are great. I love how everyone knows my kids and all push for achievement. I would recommend anyone to move to the area just to send there children there.

Ayden Elementary School 4

Posted January 03, 2008
As a parent of a Kindergardener & a First Grader, I am truly pleased with Ayden Elem. The teachers are exceptionally talented and take a great personal interest in the children.

Ayden Elementary School 2

Posted February 23, 2004

Contact Information

187 3rd Street
Ayden, NC 28513

School website

Ayden Elementary School
187 3rd Street, Ayden, NC  28513
Last modified Ayden Elementary School is a public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ayden Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.