Posted April 28, 2014
My son is in the 6th grade. So far, it has been a great experience. I do wish the teachers would correspond more. They also need to train the students in gradually becoming totally responsible as they did not get this training in the 5th grade.

Ayden Middle School 2

Posted February 23, 2013
I was the one who left a review message below (June 2012). I came back to make another review.. I don't feel they are good school.

Ayden Middle School 2

Posted February 15, 2013
I felt that this school didnt do enough to help my child. A math teacher treated my child horrible. When we asked john fennimore for help he refused to help our child. Now he just got arrested on 2/3/13 for a DWI. This is the type of people who work for this school. I hope he gets fired from his job. Scares me that he is working with our children.

Posted August 14, 2012
One of the better kept secrets ... So to speak.... In the Pitt County school system.

Ayden Middle School 4

Posted June 25, 2007
I think this is a great school, but there could be more punishment. I like the teachers to!

Posted August 22, 2005
I find this school an amazing place to learn! Students are actually acknowledged as individuals. The teachers are all amazing and there are no others like them. The music program is excellent. There are so many talented instructors, but our are among the very best. I find this an excellent place to learn and the education you receive from attending is top notch! I wouldn't reccommend any school above this!

Ayden Middle School 4

Posted May 23, 2005
- a former student
I think Ayden Middle School is a great school for kids in the Ayden area. Mostly everyone enjoys the activities and their classes. Teachers are excellent there as well. I use to go to Ayden Middle school myself and i enjoyed it. You meet great kids and you hardly ever deal with gang related issues. You have lots of elective classes to work in. From a scale of 1 to 4 the parent involvment is a 4. The parents help with any activities such as dances or S.G.A meetings. The parents really try to help.

Posted May 14, 2005

Ayden Middle School 1

Posted January 04, 2004

Ayden Middle School
192 3rd Street, Ayden, NC  28513
Last modified Ayden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Ayden Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews.