Bad
Good

My son is in the 6th grade. So far, it has been a great experience. I do wish the teachers would correspond more. They also need to train the students in gradually becoming totally responsible as they did not get this training in the 5th grade.

I was the one who left a review message below (June 2012). I came back to make another review.. I don't feel they are good school.

I felt that this school didnt do enough to help my child. A math teacher treated my child horrible. When we asked john fennimore for help he refused to help our child. Now he just got arrested on 2/3/13 for a DWI. This is the type of people who work for this school. I hope he gets fired from his job. Scares me that he is working with our children.

One of the better kept secrets ... So to speak.... In the Pitt County school system.

I think this is a great school, but there could be more punishment. I like the teachers to!

Last modified Ayden Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.