Posted April 29, 2014
I am thrilled with the education my children are receiving at the Tiller School. We have incredible and dedicated teachers, and parents who support those teachers by volunteering and fostering a learning environment at home. Despite the country's current focus on testing, Tiller has retained time for activities that promote the growth of the 'whole child', including musical and fine arts and time for free playground play every day. My children love attending, and I am amazed at how much they learn every day.

Posted April 29, 2014
My child has been attending Tiller since kindergarten. He loves it! The whole family does. The teachers and staff always seem to give 110% in all they do. The small class sizes are a real plus for the children getting more one on one time with their teachers. I have always had positive experiences dealing with staff and teachers at Tiller. My only regret is that Tiller is not a K-12 school.

Posted April 29, 2014
Tiller School is awesome! The school is so proud of its talented teachers and students!

Posted April 29, 2014
Tiller School goes over and beyond for its students and parents. Tiller is a safe, academically superior, and technologically-forward school. I am so proud of what my children have learned and accomplished because of Tiller's teachers and staff leading the way.

Posted April 28, 2014
Tiller is an amazing school! We relocating to the area so my child could go to Tiller School. It was well worth it! The school is a community of teachers, students, parents, and administration. The locals also support the school in a big way! You will not be disappointed with this school.

Posted April 28, 2014
We LOVE Tiller School! It is safe, clean, friendly and a perfect place to learn. Tiller School is one big happy family!!

Posted July 25, 2013
I have sent three of my children here with plans to send a fourth when he is ready for Kindergarten. I love the small classroom sizes, the attention that each child gets not only from their own teacher but from everyone around them. The schools belief in socializing children in positive ways, not only with the children in their classroom, but also with the other children throughout the school is an amazing thing to experience. Two years after my oldest son graduated I still have children who ask me how he is doing when they see me. My only regret about Tiller is that they are no longer a offering a Middle school Program and there are no charter Middle schools in Carteret County.

Posted March 17, 2012
would love to hear more specific comments about this school. We are moving from out of state and are considering living close to this school (husband at Camp Lejeune)----as I appreciate the class size and community involvement. Any more current feedback/specifics are apprecaited! Thanks.:)

Tiller School 0

Posted November 06, 2009
The teachers! They are innovative and of high quality on a very small budget and salary.

Posted October 05, 2009
This little Charter school is giving our very small and rural community hope for our children. The professionals that keep this school going are trained in experience based teaching and keep children excited and passionate while learning beyond the basics! I am thrilled to send my son to this school when he is ready and hope it can continue to sustain itself with all the state budget cuts that roll down from the state house.

Tiller School
1950 Hwy 70e, Beaufort, NC  28516
(252) 728-1995
Last modified Tiller School is a Charter school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tiller School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top