Posted February 19, 2012
Beaufort Middle School is a great school I was a student there and it a great school.

Posted April 11, 2010
very good school wonderful teachers but we need to find some way for our students to have more field trips mabe fundrasiers or some thing to that effect I know all the students would greatly appriciate it

Beaufort Middle School 0

Posted August 16, 2009
hate it with a passion everyone i know hates it my friends hate it the teachers are nice sometimes but when they make fun of you and make u cry in front of the class like one of the teachers did to my best friend then thats when it gets bad

Beaufort Middle School 1

Posted August 16, 2009

Posted July 22, 2009
Small school with wonderful teachers and staff.

Posted March 09, 2009

Posted September 24, 2008

Beaufort Middle School 0

Posted February 20, 2008
This is our son's first year in Beaufort Middle. Prior to this school he had only attended private schools. We have been very pleased with the schools leadership team and teaching staff. They have been very attentive to our transition and welcomed our involvement with open arms. The homework seems to be lighter than we're used to. Good enforcement of discipline. I wish the kids wore a uniform but that's a holdover from our prior experience.

Posted January 15, 2008
This school surpasses my expectations of a middle school. The teachers are knowledgeable and respectful. They continuously motivate and inspire their students. I would highly recommend this school.

Beaufort Middle School 2

Posted January 02, 2008
There is no good computers, bad teachers and a lot of drop outs

Beaufort Middle School
100 Carraway Drive, Beaufort, NC  28516
Last modified Beaufort Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Beaufort Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.