Belmont Middle School 0

Posted April 26, 2009
I absolutelly love Belmont Middle School. I am a wildcat at heart and always will be no matter what. Mr. Outlaw needs to deffinately lighten up but all the teachers and staff are some of the best people you could ever ask to work at a school. Every single teacher that i have had at Belmont Middle is Totally Awesome. The teachers love to have fun so u learn stuff everyday but have fun while learning. BMS has a great sports program we are always making it into like championships and everything. So if you are looking for a school where ur kids can learn, laugh, and grow you have checked out the right school. BMS totally rocks!!!!

Posted December 15, 2007

Belmont Middle School 1

Posted March 26, 2007
- a administrator

Posted September 08, 2006
My son attended Belmont Middle for 2 yrs. before we moved.Although Mr. Outlaw {the assistant principal} needs to lighten up I think this is a very good school. The school is very clean, there are resource officers always around, the teachers seem to genuinely take an interest in the students. Every time I talked with my sons 2 main teachers { Mrs. Cauble and Mrs. Ammons} they really new what my son was doing...who he was friends with, the actual books he was reading, what his strengths were in school{math}, who he sat with at lunch. This was refreshing considering these days all students are to other teachers at other schools are test scores and potential problems. - Aaron

Posted February 05, 2006
This is very nice school. The new principal is a very nice lady.The assistant principal never learns to hae any fun and needs have more fun I know he needs to have a level of seriousness.But overall i think this is a very nice school.

Belmont Middle School
110 North Central Avenue, Belmont, NC  28012
Last modified Belmont Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Belmont Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.