Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

Fantastic school! The teachers are nice, motivating, and constantly trying to help students learn. North Pitt provides students with the resources needed to further their education in college, and they help you succeed with your goals. -a 2015 graduate

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The teachers care! I've been very impressed with those that I have met so far.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Students are encouraged to be respectful to their peers as well as the teachers and administration.

Great school! My 2 oldest children graduated from a high school in Northern Virginia that is considered an 8, and a much higher income average per household. That was a number that was not indicative of the education received. NPHS is a much better learning environment. The class size and overall school size is great (the entire school is the size of one graduating class in the other school). Both teachers and administration are exceptional in their abilities and attitudes. My child is excelling here both personally and academically. They do not deserve the reputation and rumors about them that are within the community. It has become very apparent that others put them down in order to build themselves up. NPHS stands on their own. They were very deserving of receiving the Cool School award for Eastern North Carolina this year!!

This is a great school! It is clean. Free lunches good grade scale, nice people. What else can you ask for! Good school to send your kids to A+ Reccomended.

Amount of homework: no rating

I know when I was out there between 1998-2002, it was well balanced. I am not sure as of yet this year because it's only the first week of school and today is only his third day. I do like that he has a fun project that they have already started working on in his Honors World History class. It helps prepare him for college classes.

I loved this school when I was there in high school and my son is very excited about being there. Some of my old teachers are still there which is very encouraging. The faculty and staff have been very helpful so far with helping my son and I transition him into his freshman year this year.

I was a student.If you want your child to live up to his/her full potential please find a better school. The school is way more focused on trying to push disciplinary action then education. The best are only the best because of lack of worthy competition.

I love this school I am a current senior and I am going to miss everything :(

This school is amazing just how I want a high school to be I love it!!!!!!

Last modified North Pitt High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.