Posted June 27, 2011
My daughter has been a student here going on her third year. I am so pleased with the attention given to the students, and the respect the students give the teachers. It really is a family and the students LOVE their teachers. At the awards ceremonies at the end of the semester, the teachers also get awards from the students! I'm so glad my daughter could attend. She has been accepted into the National Honor Society and will be running for Student Government this semester. We are so proud! And Dr. Snyder is the best principal EVER!!!!

Posted August 06, 2009
I love my school so much! We're not just a school, we're a close family. I really love coming to school everyday. I've been in public schools all of my life and this school has truly changed my outlook on education. I'm a senior this year and I'm really sad to know that soon I'll have to be leaving my family for bigger and better things. But thanks to this school, I feel more prepared than I ever would be. I want to become a teacher, after I get my degree, Brunswick County Early College High School is going to be the first high school where I look for a position.

Posted May 28, 2009

Brunswick County Early College High School
College Road Northeast, Boliva, NC  28422
Last modified Brunswick County Early College High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brunswick County Early College High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.