Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

I have been nothing but pleased with this school. From the principal, to the teachers and staff, to the janitorial team and bus drivers...everyone has a smile on the face and are happy to be there! They have made my sons transition this year seamless! We are blessed to be in this school!

Supports LD students: Neutral

I am sure that they do, I just don't have any experience with that.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Their theme in the school is to train up leaders! I love that!

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Sweet, kind, enthusiastic and holds the kids accountable! My son likes all his teachers and feels that they are supporting him to do his best!

Amount of homework: Strongly agree

They have given an appropriate amount of homework and most of the time, it is well explained that I don't need to assist. They also teach your child to be self sufficient to check their google classroom!

Bonlee School is amazing! I am an 8th grader here at Bonlee, and have been here since Kindergarten. Our teachers are the best, they're all very kind and help us with all our problems. I can't wait to go to DC this year. The school has tons of fun trips, but still make them educational. The 7th graders go to Camp Rockfish/Donlee. Bonlee is a great school, with great staff and principle. If you're looking for a school in Chatham County, I would suggest Bonlee!

My son goes to this school and has since kindergarten. His teachers are supportive, fair and encouraging. All issues have been handled with quick and positive approaches.

Our school has awesome principal who cares about student and employees safety and building character traits among students. Teachers and parents are active in PTA. Community based support with local businesses supporting fundraising.

My son went to this school for a short time- the teachers were rude and I don't think they really care about their job.

Last modified Bonlee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.