Posted November 15, 2013
Bonlee School is amazing! I am an 8th grader here at Bonlee, and have been here since Kindergarten. Our teachers are the best, they're all very kind and help us with all our problems. I can't wait to go to DC this year. The school has tons of fun trips, but still make them educational. The 7th graders go to Camp Rockfish/Donlee. Bonlee is a great school, with great staff and principle. If you're looking for a school in Chatham County, I would suggest Bonlee!

Posted September 10, 2013
My son goes to this school and has since kindergarten. His teachers are supportive, fair and encouraging. All issues have been handled with quick and positive approaches.

Posted August 28, 2013
Our school has awesome principal who cares about student and employees safety and building character traits among students. Teachers and parents are active in PTA. Community based support with local businesses supporting fundraising.

Bonlee Elementary School 1

Posted August 03, 2012
My son went to this school for a short time- the teachers were rude and I don't think they really care about their job.

Bonlee Elementary School 4

Posted January 08, 2010

Bonlee Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2009

Posted November 04, 2009

Bonlee Elementary School
153 Bonlee School Road, Bonlee, NC  27213
Last modified Bonlee Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonlee Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top