Posted October 31, 2013
GVS has been a great experience for our children and us, as parents. I have been impressed with the devotion the teachers have to the students, as well as the leadership in the school.

Green Valley Elementary 1

Posted October 28, 2012
This school was not at all good for my child!There were a few great teachers but the principal was awful!Im so thankful I got my child into an awesome school!!!!

Posted November 09, 2010
Poor Leadership! The teachers are amazing and care a great deal about their students but the Principal is a bully and targets children and parents without hesitation. Very untrustworthy. I guess anti- bullying doesnt apply to the "leader"!

Posted November 23, 2009
Incredible school! Great communication. Dedicated teachers, principal, and staff. Field trips which enhance academics. The best Academically gifted program I have encountered. I am thankful my children have such a wonderful educational experience.

Green Valley Elementary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
I love everything about our school. Great teachers and a great principal.They always go that extra mile.

Posted February 11, 2009

Green Valley Elementary 4

Posted July 02, 2008

Posted March 31, 2008
We have been very happy with Green Valley from top to bottom, but wish there was a bit more diversity within the student and teacher population. For a rural, public school, Green Valley is exceptional!

Posted November 27, 2007
My son has been in trouble much of the time at Green Valley this year. However, I have witnessed Mr. Griffen continue, time and time again, to reach my son. He has been more patient then any principle should have been. Granted there are a couple of teachers there, that the school would benefit more from firing then from keeping. I have to say that Mr. Griffen truly cares about my sons future and well-being. He is doing a wonderful job with our kids.

Posted May 03, 2005

Green Valley Elementary
189 Big Hill Road, Boone, NC  28607
Last modified Green Valley Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Green Valley Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.