Davidson River School 5

Posted August 16, 2013
My school is, an amazing school. We're an alternative school and without this school my high school would have been ruined. They help you by giving you one on one help, and the teachers their will never give up. Davidson River literately rescued me. I think that if you have trouble in normal schools than Davidson River is the one too help. I also would thank everyone there for all the help they give everyday, what they do is so amazing. So thank you!

Davidson River School 0

Posted December 07, 2007
This school has really good teachers that are there if you need help and I'm glad.

Davidson River School 5

Posted November 27, 2003

Davidson River School
970 Ecusta Road, Brevard, NC  28712
Last modified Davidson River School is a Public school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Davidson River School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews.