Burlington, NC

Eastlawn Elementary 0

Posted October 19, 2010
This school has a large student population of need yet they work to empower the children to break the cycle through learning. They incoroporate new techniques to faciliate involvement.

Eastlawn Elementary 0

Posted May 12, 2010
My family and I volunteer there. It's a great school with a caring faculty and staff. It's the poorest school in the county, 98% free lunch, they need the assistance and truly deserve it. Please consider them for the award!

Eastlawn Elementary 5

Posted September 02, 2007
I have had all three of my children attend Eastlawn and have been pleased each year that they were there. The Teachers and staff are very caring and attentive to the children. There were times with my youngest that I had a couple of doubts, but after sitting down with the Principal and Teacher and my child on several occasions,I was satisfied with the outcome and decided that my child was indeed in the right school. My youngest child is in her last year at Eastlawn and so far with her advancement in learning how to be the best she can be and with the attentiveness of Eastlawn, I am once again convinced that my child is in the right place and recommend Eastlawn to any parent that is looking for a school that will be there 100% for their child.

Eastlawn Elementary 4

Posted December 30, 2005

Eastlawn Elementary 4

Posted August 01, 2005
Eastlawn Elementary has been a wonderful environment for my child. From K-4 my child has had excellent, caring and concerned teachers. This will be my child's last year at Eastlawn and I am kind of sad that my child will be leaving this great school. The academic programs promote excellence, the music program give the children a sense of the cultures around them and the parents of Eastlawns children are more than welcome to be involved in every aspect of their childs education. If you are on our side of town, check out Eastlawn, you won't be dissappointed.

Eastlawn Elementary 5

Posted August 10, 2003
I have had a child at Eastlawn since the '98-99 school year. Eastlawn is an excellent school. If I had to pick a school for my children it would be Eastlawn. I have tried to keep my children in Eastlawn's district. I wouldn't have it any other way. The principal, asst. principal, the office staff and the teachers are very concerns with the children's education. They strive to keep their children safe and educated. Thanks eastlawn for all you have done.

Eastlawn Elementary
502 North Graham Hopedale Road, Burlington, NC  27217
Last modified Eastlawn Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eastlawn Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top