Posted May 06, 2013
Both my children go to Smith. My oldest is in 2nd grade, my youngest in Kindergarden. We have absolutely loved being there! From the Facuilty to the custodial and in between have just been great, they really care about the students. I wouldn't take my children from this school! Interaction with the children on all level are key for development. Smith should have no less than a 10!

Marvin B Smith Elementary 1

Posted August 27, 2012
TERRIBLE. My daughter attended last year and HATED it. Bad school. Don't trust it. I'm glad we aren't part of it anymore.

Posted May 07, 2009
Fabulous school. Commitment to using technology in the classroom. High participation rate with parents. Great faculty. Strong principal. Very satisfied with the caliber of the education my children are receiving here. Consistently strong performance on national standards.

Marvin B Smith Elementary 0

Posted August 12, 2008
Smith School is filled with students and staff who strive to make learning fun. The Administration and Parents are working hard to make Smith School a 21st Century learning facility. Our students have access to multiple forms of technology and are encouraged to use it in their learning experience. A++++ school.

Posted June 19, 2007

Posted May 02, 2006
This school is wonderful. It has a highly qualified and dedicated staff. Children in this school are encouraged to shine and do so in a caring environment.

Marvin B Smith Elementary
2235 Delaney Drive, Burlington, NC  27215
Last modified Marvin B Smith Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marvin B Smith Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.