Posted August 25, 2013
Clover Garden has a highly motivated staff. A college prep school, students are expected to work hard. Best charter school around!

Clover Garden 4

Posted November 24, 2011
I have 2 grandchildren at Clover Garden that attended a public school before coming to Clover Garden. We are so pleased with this school for their academics and discplinary policies. My grandchildren are playing 3 sports and they both are in the school band which they enjoy. We love this school and tell everyone how great it is and encourage them to send their children here.

Posted February 18, 2010
Best School Ever!!! Daughter loves it. Mr. Wilson and Mrs. Coleman loved thier jobs and it really shows.....

Posted October 13, 2008

Posted August 27, 2008
I am the parent of a 1st grader now and he also went to kindergarten here. Go Mr. Wilson! absolutely the best .

Posted May 14, 2008
I am a parent of two children at Clover Garden School. Both have been at the school for 4 years and are both doing great academically. They are involved in Band, Beta Club, FCA, 4H, Envirothon, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, Fastpitch Softball. The teachers are wonderful and truly care for each student. Wonderful family atmosphere and we all have made lots of friends for life. So blessed to be at Clover Garden.

Posted March 27, 2008
My daughter is in kindergarden and is excelling. The leadership and teaching is outstanding.5 star

Posted August 13, 2007
This is our second year at Clover Garden and it's been everything we've wanted and more. The entire school is so much smaller that you feel like a part of a family. They want parental involvement and always have made us feel welcome. I feel like their academics are just as strong as other schools. They also expect the kids to act respectfully towards each other and to the teachers and will hold them accountable if they don't. It has been a blessing beyond words.

Posted August 06, 2007
I believe that Clover Garden is a great school because everyone works together to better the students' education.

Clover Garden 3

Posted August 19, 2006

Clover Garden
Mount Vernon Road, Burlington, NC  27217
Last modified Clover Garden is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clover Garden Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews.