Highland Elementary 1

Posted September 12, 2013
This school has a lot of very rude staff members. I have stood in the office waiting for some to even acknowledge my presence everytime I've visited. I had hoped it was just the office staff that was uncaring but I've come to see that my child's teacher is also very difficult. I hate to see this attitude, especially from an elementary school. The parents are very involved but the county should work with administration on the morale.

Highland Elementary 1

Posted November 02, 2012
horrible experience for me, and for my child. wouldn't wish this place on anybody. bullies in the staffing. just awful.

Posted April 20, 2011
My son absolutely LOVES going to school @ Highland. He has been there since the 1st grade & all of his teachers have been wonderful!! He is currently in the AIG program & it has been a great opportunity for him. I highly recommend this school!

Posted May 14, 2009
Our daughter loves Highland Elementary School. The teachers are very patient with the kids and teach at a higher level than where we moved from. As a parent, I highly recommend this elementary school.

Highland Elementary 0

Posted May 08, 2009

Posted February 17, 2009
We were re-districted to Highland Elementary when it opened in 2007 and are very pleased with the school and staff!

Posted August 29, 2008
Highland Elementary is a brand new school that opened in 2007. The whole school is wonderful as well as all of the teachers~ You can not go wrong with your child attending Highland.

Posted July 19, 2008
We moved to Highland in the middle of the year and it was awesome. For the first year our kids actually cried when school was out. Ms. Fowler is the best K teacher!!!

Highland Elementary
3720 Bonnar Bridge Road, Burlington, NC  27217
Last modified Highland Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Highland Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews.