Bald Creek Elementary 5

Posted November 06, 2011
I have several children that attend Bald Creek Elementary. They all excel academically and are challenged on a regular basis. The school offers a variety of field trips and the AR reading program is excellent. The environment at Bald Creek is safe, friendly and open. I am thankful that my children attend this school.

Bald Creek Elementary 4

Posted April 29, 2010
My daughter goes to this school and she loves it there. The principal is great. She is constantly thinking of ways to improve the school. The teachers and assistants are awesome and really care about their students. I agree that the bathrooms truly need some work but other than that, I cannot think of any other cons. Overall, extremely pleased with this school.

Bald Creek Elementary 0

Posted April 22, 2009
My child has been going to this school for three years. It has improved tremendously over the last two years with the new principal and the improvements that are being made. I would agree that the students restrooms, both boys and girls, are in dire need of some remodeling. I love the teachers and feel like they show my child respect and are totally invested in giving the students the best education. I do wish that there was more involvment with more parents and the community. Overall though, I feel like my child is in the right school.

Bald Creek Elementary 4

Posted January 03, 2008
I like the new 'Environment' @ the school. The new principal along with the new system to unload and pick up your children is really working well. I'm pleased with the way the school has had a face lift with new paint, furniture, and parking lot. Would give it a big thumbs up now.

Bald Creek Elementary 3

Posted October 22, 2004

Bald Creek Elementary
100 Bald Creek School Road, Burnsville, NC  28714
Last modified Bald Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bald Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews.