Posted April 27, 2010
One of the finest run schools in the area.

Camtech High School 0

Posted March 18, 2010
Its an amazing school. I will be among the first graduating class of CamTech this year. I'm very happy! :) Were a very close nit family. We stick together no matter what, and were always going the extra mile. Any one considering this school should attend. Any parent considering, I highly recommend it! I have taken twenty four college credit hours for free! Its the education of a life time. It was one of the best deicisions in my life...

Posted August 26, 2009
I love cam-tech its no lie that the teachers are the nicest, harest working teachers around...

Posted March 04, 2009
I love Camtech :] I've learned so much there and the teachers are just wonderful. They are always there to support their students. Compared to last year when I was in Eighth Grade my grades have soared. I now have 90 and above in all of my classes and it's all because of Camtech

Camtech High School 0

Posted November 21, 2008
As a student that attends this school it is by far the greatest in my own realization

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted July 26, 2007

Camtech High School
103 U.S. 158, Camden, NC  27921
Last modified Camtech High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Camtech High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.