Camden, NC

Posted March 08, 2011
After many moves we have found a home @ Grandy. Wish I had more characters to properly review but here's the high lights; *Experienced teachers really enjoy our kids & take pride in what they do. *Principal/VP really listens to parents & act promptly no matter how small or big the issue. *All staff clearly enjoy their jobs & make everyone feel welcome, they take great pride in your child's success and happiness. *The small town hospitality/family like atmosphere mixed w/cutting edge materials/resources that exceed what I have seen in eveny big city school district with larger funding pools. *Parent & community involvement here is just astonishing. School events feel like county events, every one is there. *Special needs students are @ an advantage here. I've seen first hand how successful they are @ transitioning a high functioning child from full resource to full home room, at grade level, with above average grades. * Average to above average students, like my middle child, the teachers eagle eye what each child needs to reach their full potential. I am constantly amazed at how smooth things run here & I can finally relax knowing my kids are in good hands.

Grandy Primary 0

Posted February 03, 2010
We've been thru many schools and Grandy and all Camden schools are by far the best we have ever been involved with. They really work at your childs level. And have wonderful advanced classes. You and your child will love it here!

Posted July 10, 2008

Posted July 31, 2007

Grandy Primary 4

Posted June 26, 2007
Grandy primary is a great school. I highly reccommend it to anyone.

Posted December 18, 2006
I highly recommend this school to anyone in the area. The teachers are very caring and it is a positive atmosphere.

Grandy Primary 4

Posted February 17, 2006
What a wonderful school. The teachers and staff do a awesome job with all the children. I cannot say enough about the care and attention that my kids receive at this school. I would recommend this school district to anyone. Regina

Posted December 14, 2004
I can't say enough good things about this school. The teachers and staff are all so wonderful! My son simply thrives in the nurturing & stimulating enviroment that this school provides. The teachers truly are first rate gems!! I would highly recommend this school to any parent

Posted August 03, 2004
This is a great school! I can not believe how well my little one is reading and she has not even started 1st grade yet. I am glad we moved into this school district.

Grandy Primary
175 North Carolina 343, Camden, NC  27921
Last modified Grandy Primary is a Public school that serves grades K-3. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Grandy Primary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top