Posted March 25, 2014
As a parent of CES students I have to say I love this school. We have such a connection with everyone in the office, our teachers and the IEP team. You can tell they truly care about the success of their students. The PTA does an amazing job of supporting teachers and helping new parents navigate the school environment. There is always something happening that has a positive effect on student life at the school. Keep up the great work Cary Elementary!

Posted March 05, 2014
I have three children attending Cary Elementary this year. This is our first year attending this school and impressed is an understatement. My kids are happy and thriving. The staff sincerely cares about the children and treats them as their own. We just happened to be assigned to this school this year, but I can't imagine them attending anywhere else now. My son has health and behavioral issues that have caused complications at his other school. The staff (including the nurse and administration staff) has embraced him and made sure he is receiving the care he needs. The parents are involved and really make the school and programs great. I just can't say enough about this wonderful school!

Posted September 27, 2013
This is my son's first year at Cary Elementary. He is in second grade and loves it! Everyday he comes home and tells us about his day with enthusiasm! There is such a positive change in him since he began attending this school. We are looking to buy a house next summer and we want to make sure we stay zoned for this school. The teachers are great and the principal works his tail off! Great school and we couldn't be happier!

Posted May 23, 2013
My daughter is just wrapping up her Kindergarten year at CES and I have to say I have am VERY pleased with this school. Everyone at this school is so friendly -- I see lots of smiles from teachers, staff and students whenever I walk through the halls. The teachers and staff ALL REALLY CARE about the kids. The principal is very hands-on. He is often helping out at the carpool lane in the mornings and is at every after-school event. Recently at a PTA sponsored BINGO night I saw him emptying the trash when it got full! This is in addition to the time I saw him help install a butterfly garden for the younger kids. The after school. program is run by the teachers, which I love because it allows my daughter to interact with more teachers and students from the school. I really can't think of anything negative to write about. We are so happy with this school.

Posted April 06, 2010

Posted May 08, 2009
My first grader loves this school, and we can't wait for his brother to start Kindergarten next year.

Cary Elementary 0

Posted June 18, 2008
Cary Elementary is a wonderful school and a positive learning environment. I have rising 2nd and 4th graders at this school, and they're already looking forward to starting up the year again in August. Great teachers (Mr. Dumas is awesome!) and happy, well-behaved kids.

Posted April 04, 2008
My kids are so happy here! It is a friendly, bright and encouraging place for kids to learn and the staff (esp. Mrs. Devlin) are amazing! A great place to send your kids if you want them to be excited about learning every day.

Posted September 14, 2007
Cary Elementary is a great place. We wanted our daughter to go to Kindergarten feeling safe, loved and excited about school. We have experienced nothing but great things and our daughter (our baby girl) is enjoying herself so much. She loves Mrs. Devlin and is very happy to go to school every day. This is a great place and we're very proud of the teachers, staff and principal. They're doing a terrific job!

Posted September 13, 2007
Super school. Excellent teaching staff. Children are happy and eager to learn. Cary Elementary is a 5 star school. Principal gives a feeling of safety and atmosphere for learning.

Contact Information

400 Kildaire Farm Road
Cary, NC 27511

School website

Cary Elementary
400 Kildaire Farm Road, Cary, NC  27511
Last modified Cary Elementary is a public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cary Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.