Posted September 04, 2013
This is our second year at Chesterbrook, and we couldn't be happier. The staff is excellent and tailors the curriculum to the level of intensity the students are capable of and our son is challenged to do his best. We are so impressed.

Chesterbrook Academy Of Cary 4

Posted May 06, 2013
Cannot comment yet since we are starting at this school in Fall for Kindergarten - we loved the school at tour (which is why we selected it) - the only reason for this review is to correct the information here ... the school is ONLY an elem school now (upto grade 5) - the middle school grades are closed.

Posted July 15, 2012
Chesterbrook is a fantastic school! We have experienced both public and private school and CBA is far superior to Wake Co Public schools! I could not disagree more with the reviewer regarding school leadership and sub-par teachers. Our experience has been excellent and worth every dime!

Posted March 26, 2012
Great school. My daughter has been attending since Kindergarten and we have just enrolled her again for 4th grade. Teachers are very good and caring. Class size is small. We are a multiracial family and the school is very, very diverse which was important to us. The school has PE twice a week and they have a paved blacktop and huge soccer field. My child is very active so having a large area for physical activity was important to us. Spanish is mandatory, technology, music and art too. We had a bit of trouble with my daughter adjusting to the demands of 3rd grade. Met with teacher and principle. Staff was very accessible and listened to our concerns. Again great school! We are not fans of Wake County Public schools because of the constant student reassignment, so we are happy to have found Chesterbrook!

Posted February 03, 2012
Outstanding school with unbelievable teachers that are willing to individualize instruction. Yes, the school is pricy, but it's worth every penny in my book!

Chesterbrook Academy Of Cary 3

Posted December 15, 2011
Overall an okay school. Facilities are good. The previous principal who left last year was great. Unsure about the new principal. Teaching staff is good. Academics are okay but we are contemplating a move to a public school (Davis Elementary) next year. Not getting enough benefit to justify the amount of money we are spending.

Chesterbrook Academy Of Cary 2

Posted May 30, 2011
Chesterbrook is struggling in multiple areas and as a result I have decided to send my daughter to public school next year. There is no strong leadership within the school, several of the teachers are sub par and I have yet to see anything "challenging" about their academic programs.

Posted March 13, 2010
I feel that the quality of my child's education is far superior to their friends that attend other, even private, schools. The expectations are set high, and the teachers are unbelievable. This is the only school that I would want my child to attend.

Posted October 27, 2009
Great school, great teachers and staff. you can't ask for more.

Posted October 20, 2009
I could not imagine a better school for my child. This school offers a warm, caring, and supportive community where my child thrives.

Chesterbrook Academy Of Cary
130 Towne Village Drive, Cary, NC  27513
Last modified Chesterbrook Academy Of Cary is a Private school that serves grades K-5
Chesterbrook Academy Of Cary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top