Bad
Good

Panther Creek is an excellent school. The curriculum and classes have been challenging for my son which is a good thing. He has been in the advanced placement classes and I believe he will be ready for college when the time comes. The school has a wide range of classes and activities from which to choose; therefore, I believe it is an excellent school for most students.

Looking at this school as part of a district you would say it was the one to go to. However, you get a different view once your child enters the school. Built to hold less than 2000 students this school now has portables and has at least 3000 students. Also all students are scheduled for the only lunch hour provided. Yes they try to get students to go to a smart lunch study hall but it is not enforced. No matter how much staff they have, they can't be every where and protect everyone. Girl against girl bullying is a big factor. The bullies we came across only got warnings. Unless this school gets cut in half and teachers and administration really are there watching out for your children sending your children to a smaller and better monitored school may be in the best interest of your child.

Hands down the best school I have ever been to as a student. The staff is awesome and willing to learn from the students as well.

This school is tops due to students that come from one of the most educated demographics in the nation. While there are a few excellent teachers key leadership is below-average with regard to their educational backgrounds and insights. The principal and others come from lower "safety" colleges/universities with miminal entrance and performance criteria. Leadership also has an over inflated assessment of themselves as a result will only consider inputs that are in-line with their limited perspectives. In critical situations do not expect transparency from the administration or teacher accountability. Over the years we have seen some of the best teachers leave due to their frustration with the leadership and some of their lessor performing peers. If a parent is able and willing to spend money on tutors/outside the school programs, and/or sweat equity to provide instruction the school does offer a range of AP classes for student to demonstrate high academic prowess. However only a few teachers appear to qualified enough to teach them. Almost all the students we know that did extremely well at Panther Creek (got into top Universities) did so with substantial outside support.

My children have had an overall good experience at Panther Creek and up to this year they have had a good experience with their teachers. This semester has been an exception, some things I have noticed. 1) The blackboard assignments are not posted in a timely manner. 2) The directions for assignments are quite often vague or the material has not been covered in their 90 minute classes. 3) Smart lunches are a fantastic idea except there are usually more students in smart lunch than in the actual class. TEACHERS: if you read these post please remember the kids do repeat what has been told to them by teachers so please be an encouraging role model rather being well I'm just going to say it MEAN. Hoping for better semesters ahead!

the gpa is extremely low make the gpa standards go higher. Make it more like green hope

This school is truly amazing, there might be a few problematic areas that even I can agree with and I know that probably someone from green hope might have written that review according to their basic knowledge on the school and was probably a student. The principal, the staff might be a little off on some cases, such as the 10th grade AP Social Studies teacher stereotypically, or what I've heard, REALLY does only give A's to blonde girls, and fails the rest. Overall, I enjoy having this school for more years too come.

I am a junior and I have been going to this school since freshman year. I really love this school. The teachers are the best. I love how this school created SMART lunch and other schools have followed from the positive outcome, such as Green Hope! SMART lunch gives me time to do my homework, study, and talk to my teachers if I need help. SMART lunch has helped me maintain my grades. I have practice after school and most times I do not get home till 7. So, with SMART lunch, it allows me to complete and get ahead of my homework for the incoming night. Plus, if I don't have homework, I have an hour to talk to my friends. I would not want to go anywhere else!

High teacher turnover. The principal does not respect and value his staff. The school is good but could be great if more teachers stayed. The principal's treatment of staff should be looked at a little more closely.

Very satisfied with the education i have received here. Excellent teachers and principles, rigorous curriculum, excellent sports programs and a wide variety of clubs.

Last modified Panther Creek High is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.