Posted November 01, 2013
Mills park is awesome I am in sixth grade first year at this gigantic middle school all of the seventh and eighth graders are so polite to is and that's what makes me Want to come to school with a positive attitude. This school is amazing because the teachers are very good at teaching and are really nice, older and younger kids are polite, the school is a no bully school so if there's bullying then the students who are bulling will get in deep trouble, school lunches are very good and they have food vending machines, PE is almost everyday. Well that's all I have to say about this wonderful school thank you and please visit mills park middle and mills park elementary and panther creek bye.

Mills Park Middle School 1

Posted September 17, 2013
This school is one of if not the largest middle schools in the state. It was not built to handle the number of students who matriculate here. My child's math class has 40 children!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is an advanced math class (CC2) it is completely unaccpetable that this class is not divided into two in order to ensure that the students receive the attention they deserve.

Posted August 23, 2013
Mills Park Middle School is an excellent school with a great sense of the community. The teacher quality is wonderful and the principal works hard to create a culture of "students first." The PTSA is very active and financially supports a number of special learning events for the school and funds additional equipment in the classrooms. Fantastic school!

Posted October 13, 2012
It a great school my child has been there two years now. She enjoys it did have a little rough start in 6 grade with one of her teacher whom clearly should be in another profession due to her uncaring attitude towards the students. She may call it firm discipline but I am a educator myself and know that we are sometime our students brightest light. So just hope your child don't get her in 6 grade. My daughter was able to overcome her with kindness as I instructed her to take the high road and all this exprience to build character. Overall it's a very involved school with great academics programs.

Posted May 14, 2012
Very happy with Mills Park Middle. Have a seventh grader in his second year....he's been very happy, esp with the band director. My sixth grader has an absolutely fantastic team of teachers....a few of whom have received County Teacher of the Year honors in the past. My younger son has been fortunate enough to be in the sixth grade prealgebra class....very happy to have this long-awaited opportunity for advancement for him. Lots of really, really bright kids here. Lots of ethnic diversity and international families. Not much socio-economic diversity, though.

Posted March 24, 2011
My daughter is in the 6th grade and she absolutely loves this school. She tells me she loves to go to school every day. She particularly enjoys Science and Career Decisions classes. Next year she is planning to be in Drama. This school offers diverse electives for the students to enjoy. I'm very pleased with this school for my daughter.

Mills Park Middle School
441 Mills Park Drive, Cary, NC  27519
Last modified Mills Park Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Mills Park Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews.