Public charter
Cashiers, NC

Posted December 21, 2011
Our family has had a blessed educational experience at Summit Charter School. We have attened this school from K-8. The level of academics is excellent and the educational progams are exceptional. My children have enjoyed the outdoor programs and community support programs while getting a higher level education than what is offered at the other area schools. All chilren are welcomed and cherised at this school in Cashiers, North Carolina.

Posted January 30, 2009
Excellent school. My son has attended for 8 years and no complaints. He makes good grades and gets along well with his peers. Headmaster works well with parents and goes the extra mile with the students. Sports program is improving as well. Dedicated teachers and staff.

Posted September 14, 2006

Posted February 02, 2006
- a former student

Summit Charter School 4

Posted January 18, 2005
I think that the quality of academic programs at Summit surpass all other school in our area, however the sports program is at a all time low. I believe that all schools should have a sports program, that allow children to interact with their peers and other teams. I think that Summit should take the time to realize that sports is an incentive for our future leaders to multi-task in life. I also think that the seven virtues that the children learn everyday is a wonderful way of teaching our children. It would just be nice if the faculty and staff would practice them daily as well.

Posted July 13, 2003
A private school education at a public school price! I have two children who attend and we are constantly overwhelmed by amount of parental involvement and the quality of the teachers. A real sense of community exists between students, faculty and parents. If I were describing my ideal school it would be very close to Summit Charter School.

Summit Charter School
370 Mitten Lane, Cashiers, NC  28717
Last modified Summit Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Summit Charter School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top