Posted May 16, 2014
All three of our children have attended or are still attending STM. The school has a rich history of educating children in a God-centered environment. I have seen all three of my children grow as individuals intellectually, socially and spiritually during their time at STM. On the whole, the teachers are exceptionally caring and compassionate people and very capable educators. I would highly recommend STM to any family seeking a structured, safe and caring learning environment for their child(ren).

Posted March 23, 2014
I have four children, three of whom attend STM (the fourth is not old enough yet). I cannot say enough good things about this school; the teachers, staff, and families are so warm and welcoming that once I visited the school it was an easy choice to make. The parent volunteers are crucial to making it such a wonderful experience for my children. Every day I send them off to school, I know they are safe and building good character as well as great academic skills. I just wish they had a high school.

St Thomas More Catholic School 1

Posted March 16, 2014
We have had 3 kids attend STM. The new principal has little administrative experience. The middle school is now being used as a training ground for an Assistant Principal with zero administrative experience and for freshmen teachers who have never taught before. What was formerly a strongly Catholic environment for learning, now experiences frequent student behavioral issues including blatant bullying. We are saddened by the passive and apathetic teaching and leadership. Tuition increases are large, annual and not well articulated as to justification .

Posted April 06, 2013
We could not have asked for a better school for our children. It is a warm, inviting, engaging and caring environment that has nurtured our children spiritually, emotionally and intellectually. We feel blessed to have STM School as a part of our life. From the dedicated and gifted teachers to the wonderful facilities, the school is top notch. We highly recommend a family looking for a challenging and supportive environment for their children to consider being a part of the STM community.

Posted July 18, 2011
Wonderful teachers, great supportive community environment. The school works to include everyone to the best of each individual's ability and this stretches the children just enough to grow into amazing people. My kids love STM and have achieved the unexpected at this school.

Posted April 15, 2010

St Thomas More Catholic School 3

Posted May 31, 2009

Posted March 04, 2009
i love this school it gave me hope to ecxeel in the future!!! go STM

Posted July 12, 2008

Posted January 20, 2008

Contact Information

920 Carmichael Street
Chapel Hill, NC 27514

St Thomas More Catholic School
920 Carmichael Street, Chapel Hill, NC  27514
Last modified St Thomas More Catholic School is a private school that serves grades PK-8
St Thomas More Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.