Posted August 05, 2013
I sometimes think this must be the best middle school in the country. My son just finished his first year here and he can't wait to go back for 7th grade. The principal and the majority of the teachers are excellent. The kids get along well - it is a diverse and accepting community of young people. The perfect combination of academic rigor and social connectedness. Keep up the good work!!!

Posted February 16, 2012
We are in our second year of middle school and so far things have been great! The sixth grade teachers also teach students in seventh grade, providing much-needed consistency and clear expectations. Our child has enjoyed her electives but has struggled to be able to particpate in athletics (tryouts and severe cuts for each team make it very competitive.) The school is clean, polite, and caring. We have loved all our daughters' teachers. A change in administration last year has seen only improvement and a positive attitude.

Posted October 19, 2010
There are opportunities for kids to get extra help if they need it, and the teachers are caring and helpful to the kids and available and responsive to parents' concerns.

Posted May 17, 2009

Posted April 04, 2009
Smith is an excellent school. The principal is fantastic and very knowledgeable, and the teachers are beyond compare.

Posted November 28, 2008
This school is thus far one of the best I've been to. The community is great, and supports you, and it's filled with 'kool' people. I'll be sad when I have to leave.

R D And Euzelle Smith Middle School 1

Posted May 13, 2008

Posted January 14, 2008
This school is awesome! It has such a great community and cool people. The activities are well planned, and the students are so postive.

Posted January 07, 2008
I have had four children to attend Smith Middle School, this will be my daughter last year. It will be like a grieving process once she grauduates Smith next year. They have higly qualified teachers there, but to add I feel all of Chapel Hill/Carrbboro Schools are great. This is my second time writing an review for Smith Middle School. There are no words to express how please I am eith this school, so I would like to add keep up the good work.

Posted November 27, 2007
I love Smith! Some of the teachers aren't the best, but on a whole, it's good.

R D And Euzelle Smith Middle School
9201 Seawell School Road, Chapel Hill, NC  27516
Last modified R D And Euzelle Smith Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
R D And Euzelle Smith Middle School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.