Posted October 25, 2014
The school does a great job of meeting every student's needs. There is a dual language program which is great whether your first language is English or Spanish. There are services for any special need. The gifted students program is used not only for those who are at the top of the gifted spectrum, but for many more students who could benefit from the extra challenge. The teachers make every effort to differentiate the curriculum to reach each student.

North Chatham Elementary 4

Posted November 28, 2011
My fifth grader is extremely happy at NCE and enjoys going to school each day. This is the third elementary school that he has attended and the balance between academics and extracurricular activities seems to be appropriate. The staff is helpful and friendly and his teacher is extremely competent and experienced!

North Chatham Elementary 1

Posted October 15, 2009

North Chatham Elementary 0

Posted September 16, 2009
My kids love North Chatham. They like the teachers on and off...lol. I really love the new pricipal that took over and I think he is going to continue making the school an excellent learning facility.

Posted September 11, 2009
NCS is fantastic! This is our second year at NCS and we have been very pleased! The teachers are very caring and the school is small so the principal actually knows the students and you arent just a number! The teachers help bring out the best in your child! My daughter loves going to school every day!

North Chatham Elementary 1

Posted May 31, 2009

Posted February 01, 2009
We are very happy with this school. Great Teacher, lots of activites. great after care.

North Chatham Elementary 0

Posted October 30, 2008
hi, i go to this school and I am in 7th grade. this school is wonderful! if i have a prob. and i need help trying to solve it they help me...they are great!

Posted March 27, 2008
This is a great school with a diverse population. The teachers are wonderful and hard working professionals who truly care about the children and their education. I'm always welcomed! warmly

North Chatham Elementary 3

Posted January 20, 2008
All three of my children attend this school and all three have seemed to like it alot. On the contrary, though, my daughter doesn't get the academic differenciation she needs. Overall, this is a quite nice school!

North Chatham Elementary
3380 Lystra Road, Chapel Hill, NC  27517
Last modified North Chatham Elementary is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Chatham Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top