Posted September 29, 2014
This school is not fair to my son and talk smack to him while im on the phone with him
3 people found this helpful

Albemarle Road Middle 2

Posted September 04, 2014
So I gave a donation to the school right? The lady took it and placed it on the counter and said "Someone would get it. Who's next in line". Now I wasn't asking to be praised but this school needs all the money it can get and should be thankful. I asked about a secure way to make donations and she couldn't help me. I tried calling the 8th grade principal, Ms. Panky...... 4 times... But no return call. I have decided not to give. If my son needs supplies for his classes I will make sure of that. But I'm really turned off.

Albemarle Road Middle 3

Posted April 30, 2014
this school is very good but doesnt have lots of activities or field trips. there is alot of fights and bullying. -student

Albemarle Road Middle 2

Posted April 25, 2014
This school is the worst teacher leave every month and that is because they don't have patients and dont treat the students right

Albemarle Road Middle 4

Posted March 24, 2014
This school isn't as bad as people say it is. The teachers at this school actually care about the students grades and their well-being. The teachers dont waste their time trying to get the students to shut up like they do in Mint Hill. There also aren't any fights and i dont see any bullying going on. The students here are very friendly and its a very diverse school.

Posted January 05, 2014
Was to get one more report I'm going to the brorder education I'm to the point I'm fed up whith this school

Posted September 13, 2013
Pathetic is more like it. The staff says it isn't their job to keep kids form fighting, they just suspend/expel. This is by far the worst example of a school I have ever seen anywhere outside of a film. The staff doesn't care about the kids, they intimidate them, lie to them and bully them as much as the other kids do. This is more like a juvenile reform institution than a school. Parents, do your children a favor, run away screaming if anyone ever tells you that you have to send your baby to this cesspool.

Posted May 22, 2013
We came to this school in October 2012 every since then my child has been bullied on several occasion. They do not handle bullying issue well. They just sweep it under the rug.They let students threaten other students and do nothing about it and like I said, sweep it under the rug.I don't think that they know that this could cause problems on students as well as for the parents. I feel that the school needs mooooooore training on how to work with students that are bullied. If I had to request this school but, I'm not but as for my children he said give it an F. He said,that the teachers are OK . Parent involvement that's a joke.This school don't even have a active PTA.I have never seen anything like this in my life. I just want someone to really get this school on the right track.

Posted January 28, 2012
A lot of peer pressure 6th grade teachers are good teachers the rest I don't think they care. In my opinion this is just a terrible school

Albemarle Road Middle 5

Posted May 23, 2009

Albemarle Road Middle
6900 Democracy Drive, Charlotte, NC  28212
Last modified Albemarle Road Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Albemarle Road Middle Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top