Posted April 19, 2014
This school is great! I couldn't ask for better. My child started in kindergarten and is now in second. The principal always keeps you updated as well as great communication with the teachers. We love it here and it made my first child's school experience a great one. Thank you Bain!

Bain Elementary 2

Posted February 02, 2014
If you have a child with learning disabilities or below average learning the school is very difficult to offer assistance or help. The resource team just wants to do the least possible work. I would suggest you stay on top of your child's progress.

Posted August 14, 2013
Bain has been a great experience for us so far. Great leadership, committed teachers and wonderful parents who truly want the best for all the kids, not just their own. Discipline is handled swiftly and fairly and the academic standards are high. My kids' teachers have taught them well and nurtured their individuality while expecting the best from them.

Posted May 22, 2013
Bain Elementary School. Great Second Grade Team. Very attentive Teachers. Want very much for their students to succeed.

Posted September 07, 2011
I have 2 sons at Bain. The teachers are wonderful! My children have progressed rapidly. The teachers have high expectations of all students and can differentiate instruction when students need extra help. There is a lot of parent volunteerism and fund raising efforts.

Bain Elementary 4

Posted September 21, 2010
Bain is a great school if your child is an above average student. If your child needs any help at all, that's when it becomes challenging. The teachers are so focused on testing that I'm not sure how much actual teaching is going on. This is a consistent problem in the public schools. Of course, the teacher that your child has from year to year also makes a difference. My daughter's 3rd grade teacher, Mrs. Dalesandro was the best teacher she had at Bain. Mrs. D was able to quickly recognize when a child needed help and immediately sought ways to help that child. She was also a GREAT communicator as is my daughter's 5th grade teacher, Mrs. Pancia. Overall, I think Bain is a good school. I just wish the public school system recognized that not all children learn the same way and that shouldn't limit their trajectory.

Bain Elementary 0

Posted May 12, 2009
My daughter is been in Bain for 3 yrs now. We love Bain. The teacher are very helpful and the communication is always open between my daughter teacher and me. The school really focus on the children.

Posted March 07, 2008

Posted March 05, 2008
we were parents at the local charter school for 2+ years until we went to bain. bain has made an amazing difference in our son. his confidence has grown tremendously and if i'd known this would have helped my son so much, i would not have agonized over the change. it is easier to get my son up to go to school for the 7:15 start time than it was for the 8:15 start time for the charter school and i know it was because of his stress level and not wanting to go to school. now he is excited and loves school, and it was in our backyard the whole time. i love, love, love bain and what it has done for our whole family!

Bain Elementary 3

Posted March 01, 2008
It all depends on the child's teacher for each grade level. Some a very nice and love what they do and others should LEAVE. Teaching children is a HUGE responsibility and as parents we entrust our child is getting the best education given in the public school system. Meck. schools have a long way to go before parents believe their child is getting a good education but a teacher can make a BIG difference. Children can tell whether or not a teacher is a good teacher. You can't fool them. I only hope that every teacher there realizes what a difference they can make in a child's life by either teaching with their heart and devotion or just plain teaching. There is a difference and I would only hope that the teachers there would want to go down in history as one a child's BEST TEACHERS EVER!!

Bain Elementary
11524 Bain School Road, Charlotte, NC  28227
Last modified Bain Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bain Elementary Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews.