Charlotte, NC

Posted May 29, 2015
Excellent teachers, EC staff, ESL staff, arts staff, science instruction, and administration. All five of my children attend/ have attended here. Community school with magnet school quality.

Posted May 14, 2014
Devoted teachers. Wise leaders. Overcrowded but what CMS school isn't? Great rural setting. Could stand a bit of remodeling but, hey, it's what happens IN the classroom that really matters.

Posted March 24, 2011
I love this school. I have a fifth grader and a kindergardener here and they also love it. Next year the school is going to pre-k - 8th grade and I am so happy. My fifth grader can stay and my seventh grader will also get to go here. Yay!

Berryhill Elementary School
10501 Windy Grove Road, Charlotte, NC  28208
Last modified Berryhill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Berryhill Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top