Charlotte, NC

Briarwood Elementary 3

Posted November 10, 2014
I really like Briarwood my 6 year old is now attending his second year at Briarwood. In kindergarten I saw his improvement with learning his teacher is one of the best of the best. I did not know that school has so much going on behind the scenes ( there is so much work to be done and so little time ). I realized how important it was as a volunteer at the school ( I wanted to do something productive with the extra time I had on my hands as a stay at home mom/caterer). I wish Briarwood all the best. Sincerely J.W.
2 people found this helpful

Briarwood Elementary 0

Posted April 22, 2010
the teachers are great, I dont think there is bad schools.parents dont do their part most of the time

Briarwood Elementary 1

Posted May 19, 2007
There is no significant extracurricular activities. The teacher quality is substandard. Parent involvement is almost non-existent.

Briarwood Elementary 1

Posted October 13, 2006
Wow. Look at the test scores. Don't send your child here.

Briarwood Elementary
1001 Wilann Drive, Charlotte, NC  28215
Last modified Briarwood Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Briarwood Elementary Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top