Bad
Good

We are very pleased with this school. The teachers are very caring in regards of my sons education and abilities

My Son has been at this school for 3 years now. He is prepared for high school. The teachers have been attentive to his needs as an ADD student and I have been pleased with the adminstration. The class offerings and electives are well rounded allowing the students the opportunity to explore different interest. The environment is a safe and positive one. I would highly recommend this school.

Teachers lack care and commitment . Principal allows the teachers to do what they want to do. Know wonder so many kids waving for private school.. We have given it six months but next year will be gone

My son is about to finish 6th grade at this wonderful school. I'm about to move to the Ballantyne area and am VERY sad to have to switch to Community House Middle. My son has a little bit of a reading disability and has an individualized educational program. Frankly, he has NEVER done as well with grades as he has here. The teachers are AWESOME and really have helped him improve. My son does not want to switch either. He absolutely loves it there. I don't know how, but I will be speaking to student assignment to try to keep my son at Carmel, even if it means I have to drive him there myself vs him taking the bus even though I know that would not be easy for me as I'm a mom of 5. Parent ratings for Community House are horrible, especially regarding bullying... I pray he'll be able to stay at this awesome school!!!

I LOVE the staff @ Carmel Middle School. They have always been very helpful to me and my children. I have a 7th and 8th grader that attends Carmel. Both of my children began attending Carmel in the 6th grade. The entire staff is outstanding. The principal and teachers are always responsive to the parent and child. Communication is key and Carmel does a great job keeping the parent informed of their child progress. In the future, my 4th grader will be attending Carmel Middle School as well!

The teachers are great and always involving the parents in everything they do and the staff is really nice.

This will be our 5th year at Carmel. It is a wonderful school with very active parents and teachers who go above and beyond with instruction and caring. Marc Angerer, principal, is fair, in tune with his kids and runs a tight ship. The teachers LOVE it there, parents enjoy volunteering and kids seem to thrive. Carmel is the best school my kids have attended (elementary, middle and high school). Keep up the good work COUGAR staff!!!

Great school, my child has learned a lot ever since he first started in 6th grade. Now hes a 10th grader.

After our first quarter at Carmel Middle School, we are thoroughly pleased. We recently moved, so didn't continue to middle school with the rest of our elementary. My children have made a nice set of new friends. The principal and teachers took immediate interest when they struggled a bit at the beginning and have turned it around. The PTA is very active and I have had lots of opportunities to be an involved parent. I can't say enough good things about Mr. Angerer and Carmel Middle School.

Last modified Carmel Middle is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.