Clear Creek Elementary 3

Posted March 27, 2014
My scool is Clear Creek. I saw the averages for reading and math and it was beyond believef. Jumping from the high 70's to 48%. Are they getting what they need at this doesn't look iike it. What happen to having spelling words how can you read if you cannot spell. Sad.

Clear Creek Elementary 1

Posted March 26, 2014
I don't recommend anyone to put their child in this school. The assistance children receives in school is terrible. Terrible communication to children, punishing them for the entire school year. Terrible communication to parents and making the children suffer as she complains to them for weeks. If you want to set your son or daughter up for failure, sign them up at Clear Creek! Homework was never assigned daily. The staff of this school needs to monitor these teachers!

Posted January 27, 2014
Clear Creek Elementary School. I am very impressed with this school. My daughter is a 1st grader there and they have already seen her potential to learn and have put her in Talent Development Classes. I was very shocked by this since I have heard so many horror stories about CMS. I volunteer at the school with the Wells Fargo Reading program and other things they have. I will continue to keep an close eye on my daughter progress and ask lots of question when I feel the need arises. Kandi W.

Posted October 31, 2013
Great principal and teachers and good atmosphere. I love the way how teachers integrated special needs children in the school.

Clear Creek Elementary 4

Posted August 17, 2013
The new principal is making some positive changes. The teachers show care. The con is this school lacks technology. I know students in schools that are in high Title One rated areas and considered "inner-city" schools that have access to better technology than the Clear Creek students. If the school will not offer more technology access I hope they will offer a foreign language.

Clear Creek Elementary 1

Posted August 07, 2013
This school lacks technology and is extremely diverse. Not that diversity is necessarily bad, but when it interferes with your child's education....it is bad. The teachers have to constantly reprimand bad students and their are a lot of students that can not even speak English. Yes, that interferes with my child's education BIG TIME! We homeschooling until we can sell our home!

Clear Creek Elementary 2

Posted July 23, 2013
We first looked at clear creek in 2009, we had pretty much decided to go with a private school. After a series of events with employment we had to seriously consider public school. We looked at the scores, toured the school and met with the principal. We were impressed and comfortable if our child had to transition to CMS through Clear Creek. Shortly after his kindergarten start, Dr. Ritchie left and the school has been in transition since. We were fortunate to have a good kindergarten and excellent first grade teacher, who identified our child for a catalyst program, in which they met with the Talent Development teacher during the week. Second grade was a different story and has changed my childs outlook on education. The teacher was not caring, condensending, played favorites and really seemed like she did not want to be there. We were on our 3rd principal (an interim principal), it seemed like no one was addressing our concerns. The school lacks alot of modern technology, that other schools have at the elementary level. Although I love the new principal and think she will be good for the school, you should definitely do your research before sending your kids here.

Posted March 14, 2013
We have been at Clear Creek for two years and absolutely love it. We are especially impressed how the TD department for gifted children is being used to challenge my gifted daughter. They are always available to talk to you about any concerns.

Posted March 11, 2013
This school is wonderful!!!! We moved here a few months ago from another NC town and WOW! I was afraid moving to a larger city would decrease my childs education. Not at Clear Creek. Teachers, principal and staff are top notch. My child LOVES school.

Posted March 19, 2012
This school has been wonderful for our children! The staff are all top notch. It has the 'country' small town feel. Yet, the school is diverse and keeps up with the modern day technology. We can not say enough about this school. It is the gem of CMS.

Clear Creek Elementary
13501 Albemarle Road, Charlotte, NC  28227
Last modified Clear Creek Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Clear Creek Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.