Cotswold Elementary 3

Posted April 13, 2014
Very disappointed, my child has been here since Kindergarten. Until we hit third grade I was very happy. This year has been terrible. Teasing and billing have increased instead of decreasing from the beginning of the school year. Communication with the teacher or the program is non existent and every third grade class seams to be on a different curricula. Everything is blamed on the EOG preparation but as parents we have no idea what is going on. Very disapointed indeed. I am currently looking at other options.

Cotswold Elementary 1

Posted January 01, 2014
I recently posted a review about Cotswold & it was removed. What good does it have if we as PARENTS can't post HONEST experiences that we had. I had a VERY VERY BAD experience with COTSWOLD school, that involved my disable son. I'm in the process of pressing charges against the school & its staff & also CMS for ignoring my concerns & opinions. PLEASE DO NOT remove this review, because prospective parents need to be aware of what's going on in these schools before they enroll their child.

Posted June 05, 2012
We had our first year at Cotswold, and we loved it. I had children in 5th, 3rd, 2nd, and K, and I couldn't be happier with the school (except lunches, of course!) Looking forward to next year!

Cotswold Elementary 4

Posted August 29, 2011
Hard working staff and teachers - all working very hard to ensure an open communication with my as the parent. I am lucky thus far - 2 1st graders and still going!

Posted August 19, 2011
I have experience nothing but great things coming from cotswald. I also loved how the teacher made sure my child learning needs were met. I would not want my son to go to any other school besides Cotswald.

Posted November 21, 2010
Love Cotswold! This is our second year there. All the teachers I've met are wonderful and the leadership is great. I am impressed with how the teachers work to meet the needs of each and every child. The IB program is excellent and Cotswold does a great job of integrating it with everything the students do. We toured many CMS schools - including several extremely popular magnets - no other school came close. We are SO happy with our choice!

Posted May 12, 2010
This school is one of the best kept secrets in Charlotte (well not anymore). The staff is exceptional and parent involvement is high. I wouldn't want my child in any other Charlotte Elementary School!

Posted November 03, 2009

Cotswold Elementary 0

Posted September 08, 2009
Cotswold School is fortunate to have a volunteer parent base as talented and hard-working as the faculty and staff. This is a community that really cares about the students. Even teachers in other grades know my student's names and recognize me. It was easy to find families with values that match ours without the school being homogenous. All classes mix a wordly focus with scimce, match, and a lot of curiousity. The IB elements are terrific. My children are excelling academically. My son was reading the Hardy Boys in kindergarten. We especially like the K/1 combined class and the 'looping' for older grades.

Posted January 21, 2009
Our child started this year. Exceeded my expectations and my expectations were high.

Cotswold Elementary
300 Greenwich Road, Charlotte, NC  28211
Last modified Cotswold Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Cotswold Elementary Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews.