Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Love the IB curriculum, uniforms, and inclusive community. Every year my son has had teachers who have gone the extra mile to motivate him to reach his potential. Can't wait for my daughter to start in the fall.

Cotswold is not a good school academic wise, there are bullies,teachers who arent putting forth the effort. Some of the office staff can be a bit rude.Also,most teachers need to revisit the dress code manuel.Short skirts, leggings,high heels, tattoos being shown. I mean come on your teaching kids ,not going on dates. I have also witnessed favortism .This school just isn't a great school overall ,especially if you want your kids to excel.All that seems to matter is drama,drama,drama.But with all things you have to see for yourself.Goodluck!!

Everything was great until this year. Then something went wrong...very wrong, indeed. Teachers started walking out. Useless rules were added. And I blame a certain person, but for the sake of being a little nice, I won't say that wretched name.

Terrible leadership, non-existent communication ,bullying is not dealt with by admin. Staff is unhappy, test scores are going down and building is filthy.

Very disappointed, my child has been here since Kindergarten. Until we hit third grade I was very happy. This year has been terrible. Teasing and billing have increased instead of decreasing from the beginning of the school year. Communication with the teacher or the program is non existent and every third grade class seams to be on a different curricula. Everything is blamed on the EOG preparation but as parents we have no idea what is going on. Very disapointed indeed. I am currently looking at other options.

Love, love this school especially the magnet IB Program it offers! It saddens me to see reviews like the prior one. While it's understandable for a parent to be upset over a personal experience, I don't think it's appropriate to trash the entire school in a rant that is not constructive and present only one side of the situation.

I recently posted a review about Cotswold & it was removed. What good does it have if we as PARENTS can't post HONEST experiences that we had. I had a VERY VERY BAD experience with COTSWOLD school, that involved my disable son. I'm in the process of pressing charges against the school & its staff & also CMS for ignoring my concerns & opinions. PLEASE DO NOT remove this review, because prospective parents need to be aware of what's going on in these schools before they enroll their child.

We had our first year at Cotswold, and we loved it. I had children in 5th, 3rd, 2nd, and K, and I couldn't be happier with the school (except lunches, of course!) Looking forward to next year!

Hard working staff and teachers - all working very hard to ensure an open communication with my as the parent. I am lucky thus far - 2 1st graders and still going!

I have experience nothing but great things coming from cotswald. I also loved how the teacher made sure my child learning needs were met. I would not want my son to go to any other school besides Cotswald.

Last modified Cotswold Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.