Devonshire Elementary 5

Posted July 18, 2012
I love this school my kids first year was last year. My 8 and 10 year old love this school. The teachers are dedicated and helpful. My 8 year old made more progress in one year than he ever had. They have academic programs that motivate. If your child need extra help it is readily available. The principal is awesome she is firm if she tell you her or her school can get something done you can take it to the bank she delivers. As far as parent involvement I can only speak for me and my husband and we are involved.

Devonshire Elementary 4

Posted May 18, 2012
My famiy and I moved to Charlotte, NC from up north and we are very happy with this school. Our now 10 yr old absolutely loves her school. I have to say, based on what I see the kids here are so much more well behaved and have really good manners. We love it here! Our daughter only missed the snow and some of her friends but she has adjusted very well. I just wish the school went up to 8th grade so we would not have to change schools when our daughter goes to the 6th grade. I just hope to have the same good report when she goes to middle school. ~A happy parent~

Devonshire Elementary 1

Posted June 30, 2007

Devonshire Elementary 1

Posted June 10, 2007

Devonshire Elementary
6500 Barrington Drive, Charlotte, NC  28215
Last modified Devonshire Elementary is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Devonshire Elementary Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.